1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti static fabrics

Discussion in 'General' started by bloodcar, 5 Jul 2007.

1. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

Yes, yes, I know this could probably go elsewhere but I couldn't really decide which place it was better fitted for and a lot more people will see this request here.

Anyways, I'm looking for a website that sells anti static fabric. I've found a few that sells in bulk (minimum of 500 meters, yikes!) but none that sell in the lengths that I need. I'm also being quite picky and it's making it harder for me to find anything when I only get a short amount of time each day in front of a computer. Ok, I'm done with my explanation so let me give you the details:

I'm looking for some anti static fabric that i can buy at around ten feet in length and around three feet in width. I'm really not wanting to purchase anything with a fabric weight of less then 18oz per square yard. I don't really have a preference on texture as beggars can't be choosers so any texture/weave will do. I won't say what this is for but maybe someday in the near future I will be able to show you.