1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Anyone on hexus forums?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sgoaty, 8 Jan 2021.

1. Sgoaty

Sgoaty Minimodder

Hi
    I'm looking for a favour please.
    I've been a member on hexus for years but they made me change my password for some reason (5+ years ago) I forgot what it was and as my interest in techy stuff was waining at that point so I didn't bother getting it's sorted.

This Covid carry on has reignited my interest, mostly because there's not much else to do I'd imagine :hehe: I've tried to recover my account but I never seem to get an email. I also emailed via the contact us on the main site over a week ago but have had no reply.

Would a forum member mind asking a mod on there for help please? I don't really want to make a new account if I can avoid it as I've been using sgoaty for over 20 years now :eeek:
    Thanks
    Scott

2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Calling @MLyons

@Sgoaty our resident Doge (^) is the same one who has power over the hexus dominion too.

Sgoaty likes this.
  3. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

Offer to send him a bucket of KFC and you'll get a quick response from the Doge. You have to actually send the KFC though (not just promise), 'cos he can remove as well as restore privileges.

MLyons and adidan like this.
  4. Sgoaty

Sgoaty Minimodder

Maybe he's the one who removed me last time for not sending KFC?:eeek:

spolsh likes this.
  5. Sgoaty

Sgoaty Minimodder

I'm no further forward with this :(

6. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

PM @MLyons see if the busy doge can help.

7. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge Staff Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

I'm working on it atm, I've been on it for the last week. hope to have a fix today.

Last edited: 15 Jan 2021
    IanW, adidan and Sgoaty like this.
  8. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge Staff Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Please can you try to do the forget password link again. Also if anyone on here hasn't set up free scan shipping please let me know.