1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Aquagate Questions

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RPG, 21 Jul 2005.

1. RPG

RPG What's a Dremel?

I want to use a Coolermaster Aquagate to cool my CPU and GPU, however the Aquagate is only supplied with a CPU block and 2 tubes. Now ive heard that the aquagate uses special tubing, ive searched for it but i cant find. As for GPU ill b using Colermaster again. Can anyone tell me wether it is special or just bog-standard?
    [Edit/] Also , need an online store selling Va-AQUA Water Block for ATI i cant find it on Coolermaster officail resellers or google

Last edited: 21 Jul 2005
  2. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

aqaugate system or an aquagate mini?

for the aquagate system price you good do a far more effective kit.
    The aquagates minis are bloody amazing for the size/price but wont manage gpu too.

im consider 2 aquagate mini kits, one for gpu one for cpu.

3. kazama

kazama What's a Dremel?

want to ask about this cooling system

how about this cooling system?, looks good and have many features. i like this system. any comment?

aquagate

if its good, ill try to buy it lol and add some vga waterblock too.

4. silentphoenix

silentphoenix What's a Dremel?

To be honest, i think you'd be better off going for top end air cooling over the aquagate - read up some comparative reviews of the aquagate and you'll find out thats its not all that great.

If you want to go for a budget watercooling system, alphacool make some really cheap start up kits which can easily be expanded. Swiftech also make good performance kits, but I dont thinkthe cheapest one available would be any less than £100 or so.

Before you take the plunge into watercooling, really think about wether top end air cooling doesnt satisfy your needs.

5. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

I used an Aquagate last year on the Sound + Vision project and must admit although not the hottest hardware did pretty well in terms of temps considering i hooked a CPU, GPU and HD block but for some reason it needed topping up with liquid every other day and to this day haven't got a clue where the missing liquid was going! (fitting can be seen near the bottom of the page) i can still hear that annoying alarm it gave off when it got low on water :eeek:

Needless to say it wasn't in my system very long but it was quite an experience to say the least when it was :)

6. kazama

kazama What's a Dremel?

ok, that aquagate sys is not good, but how about thermaltake bigwater se. its difficult to search a alphacool watercooling sys at my place. the coolermaster and thermaltake is popular here.

Tags: