1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autopsy: Life and Death

Discussion in 'General' started by Shippo, 16 Jan 2006.

1. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Is anyone watchin this? New series (started tonight) of this amazing program with human disection. This series is about the affect of smoking and drugs etc. on the body. It is hosted once again by the German Dr. Gunthrer von Hagens, who shows the in-depth workings of the human body.

A highly iinteresting show, and a must watch by all.

2. dom_

dom_ --->

well its more about the reason of death than what can cause it.

but yeah very interesting. will be watching all the other episodes. its nice to clearly see what is happening rather than just hearing names for these problems people get.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

AWww AWWW!! I hope someone net's it cause I cant get any TV reception where I live atm :( Freakin Jeees

4. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Don't worry Bindi I got you covered ;-).

5. dom_

dom_ --->

wow last night was great. good episode on cancer.

i loved it when they cast that froozen woman into foam and cut her up on a giant band saw.

6. hitmanjr

hitmanjr What's a Dremel?

it was better when he cut open the ribcage thgen swung it open like a rusty gate lol!!!!!"!1212

7. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Tis a very good program, well presented and doesn't hold back on realism :) Sadly, biology isn't my forte at all and so I lost track during the cancer one and switched off 1/2 way through the foam cutting. Saying that, I'll continue to watch it because I find the content fascinating and can always learn something from it.

<A88>

8. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

woah its back again, i love the bloke who does it cos he looks exactly like the gestapo agent from Allo Allo, theres some highly amusing about an evil german guy slicing people up :p

9. FredsFriend

FredsFriend What's a Dremel?

A*se missed the first one, but managed to record the second one last night. I'll have to see if i can aquire the first one

10. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

You mean Heir Flick ;), i know exactly what you mean lol

11. loops

loops What's a Dremel?

German Dr. Gunthrer von Hagens is amusing for me. I watched two episodes, one of which was about a woman whod died of renal failuire. Found the last series he did of things interesting... though when he first slices into the bodies I have to look away ;/
    Missed the remainder due to work and similar :(
    Anyone know if they are going to be repeated (E4 and such) or have I missed that too