1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Azzo Comp. CCFL kit review @ VH

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Cheese, 22 Apr 2002.

1. Cheese

Cheese Doc

'If you've really looked at the title pic, you've already noticed something "unique" about this kit: there's two cathodes connected to one inverter. The other "unique" thing you've probably noticed is "OMG SO MUCH YELLOW!!......MY EYES%@!#$%!$@!$" ( or is that just me.....). Now, being entirely dressed in yellow isn't really a bad thing, but I'm hoping that AZZO will offer their kits in more than just yellow dressing. Now, If I was a Bumble Bee, I'd be all over these things like a drunk chick at a Frat party, but I'm not...heh. (dreams of buzzing around all day). Now I'm gonna show you another kit after this one that has blue wire loom, so I know AZZO has other colors for their loom, I just don't see an option to change away from the yellow wire loom on their site for this dually kit. Perhaps AZZO will add that option for you guys out there that dislike the yellow wire loom look. '

{param}

Read it :: here ::

Tags: Add Tags