1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Bad Company 2 User Names

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FuzzyOne, 7 Mar 2010.

1. FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne

I had one like that the other day, not sure if it was on CPC server or not but, 17k+ and so many pins it was taking ages to scroll them all!

2. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Gotta love those games. :) I was 53 for 16 yesterday playing medic, 21k of points at the end due to gold star M60, gold star knife and a badge. Was fantastic! Great feeling when everything just goes right for you in a game.

3. cjmUK

cjmUK Old git.

I thought it was like BF2 - where if you get revived, you don't get a death added to your tally, but your 'killer' does get to chalk up another kill.

I think in your tank situation, the second death actually adds the earlier death that you managed to dodge.

This is how it was in BF2, but I haven't actually studied my stats well enough to say that it is the same here - it could easily have changed.

EDIT - just trying a little research - appears that dying and being revived gives your attacker a kill, gives you a death and your team lose a ticket, but your revival refunds the ticket - so it *has* changed since BF2. I think it was don't to stop point-spamming by teams of medics on empty servers (where they kill and revive each other with no penalty)... at least, that is what I'm hearing...

Last edited: 30 Mar 2010
  4. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

ah, "__WyX__" is taken :(

add me: wyx087.

5. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Best I have managed so far was about 27,800 points in a single round. Ended up getting 3 gold stars, bunch of tags, badges etc. 3 ranks in 1 go :D

With the deaths and revives thing. If you are downed, that counts towards your deaths. Period. If you are revived by a medic, it does not remove that death from your stats, but it does replenish the ticket count for your team by 1.

6. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

You lot playing rush or conquest?

7. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Rush.

I've joined 3 conquest servers so far and they were all a complete mess with people running around like headless chickens. I'd prefer to play squad deathmatch over conquest.

8. b0ng0

b0ng0 Reddomitlum

I've played HC a couple of times but it's so damn confusing, I just end up pressing "M" to bring up the big map.

Really struggling to find any good servers so far (I can't add any to my favourites either). Everyone just seems to want to be a sniper and no one talks, lack of autobalance is a killer in some games (although DICE said they are planning to fix this thank god).

9. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

Is the battlefield veteran site saying its updating for anyone else (and has been for 2 weeks or so...)

I paly as Stewb btw... Most of my games I'm pretty poor but every now and again have a round that works...

10. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I prefer rush. The games are longer and players can't camp nearly as much as they do in other games

11. b0ng0

b0ng0 Reddomitlum

Mostly conquest, I like the control point style of map. When I've played rush (admittedly on HC), it simply seems to be a case of spawn, die a couple of seconds later, spawn, rinse and repeat.

12. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

13. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

I'm DaveVader
    got it yesterday, got home at about half ten, installed it, had a bit of a play then saw it was 2am... whoops

14. cjmUK

cjmUK Old git.

I prefer rush too, where there is a general front-line.

Conquest is too much headless chicken for me... Nobody defends flags, you just run around capturing and hope you do it faster than they do.

I also hate deathmatch... it's OK for a laugh on a LAN, but it's crap in general - no team work, not tactics...

15. Chombo

Chombo What's a Dremel?

User name is Chombo. If you are looking for a confidence boost then play with me because relatively speaking everyone is better.

16. SNiiPE_DoGG

SNiiPE_DoGG Engineering The Extreme

My stats bar :D

kdr with sniper is 1.43 which is really my main class, working towards a 2.0+ overall but at about X.05 per day playing its gonna take a bit.

[​IMG]

17. gilesy

gilesy who cares who wins

gilesy228 is mine ,feel free to add me guys

18. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

kovoetkia on xfire and kovoet in game

19. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

[​IMG]

Sup. **** K/D Ratio. I explode on contact guys.

20. JaSoN...

JaSoN... What's a Dremel?

bySKILndFIGHTING

Please feel free to add me, love to have games with talkative squad members and tactics .

On a side note, has anyone else experienced a "life hack" whereby knifing has no effect on on the player with said hack, as well as taking and exorbitant amount of rounds to kill them? I understand there is a body armor unlock, however I'm positive that the armor isn't/ couldn't be that good.