1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by DaveODeth, 10 Jul 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveODeth

DaveODeth What's a Dremel?

In-game Name :Daveodeth
    SteamID: STEAM_0:X:XXXXXXX
    Time of incident: July 10th
    What happened: TK'd a teamate for consistently shooting a teammate for a good few maps and not stopping when asked to, Tk'd again after he was AFK with bomb. Players on the server at the time can confirm
    Who banned you: Cave I believe

I don't mind being kicked or slapped for the tk, but after having him do the same thing for a few maps gets tedious and asking him not to over voice chat and having the same things happen. If there's no admin on I try to get one in as I did today though that was for both CJ's idiocy and a suspected WH/Aim on someone else. If anyone wants to speak to deathmagnet while he's on the server then he'll gladly go into detail of the crap he was suffering.

2. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

You got banned?

3. DaveODeth

Yep, though there was no admin on the server and I was asking for one to pop on and look at someone. Few people were getting suspect about a player and after watching him he did look a tad odd. tracking through walls etc. tried to get a demo but stu came on after and he left. Think it's a week for this but I feel it's a tad harsh for trying to get someone's attention for repeated tw/tk. Cest la vie etc.

4. DaveODeth

All sorted never mind \o/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.