1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Band Of Brothers

Discussion in 'General' started by P2D, 16 Feb 2006.

1. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Tis true his more recent work has been dire, the only truely good film he's made recently was minority report and even that film was highly underrated. War of the worlds was utter pants and by looking at munich(my mates got one of those doggy chinese dvd's off the street) its looks just as cack. i really hope this isnt the end for speilberg as hes made some works of art like shindlers list, amistad(another slept on film) and others.......

he really is loosing the plot.

2. Peanut[UK]

Peanut[UK] What's a Dremel?

They even added the piano in the street in CoD2.. wasn't there in CoD1! When you spawn as Yanks on that map, I can't help but think "Keep moving! Keep moving!"..!

BoB is one of the best TV series ever made (it cost more than "Titanic" to make, apparently).

I'd recommend reading the book it was based on too - there's a lot more detail in there.

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Somehow I never saw this mini series.

Just watched part1 and I'm gripped already.

4. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

A truly quality series, I've always loved it to bits. Ever since I saw it on the TV a few years ago, I told myself I'd buy the boxset, but never got around to it.

5. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Having now watched all 10 episodes, I just want to say how moving this series was.
    It was a great series and I would recomend everyone watches it if they get the chance.

6. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

me too, ive also got the other books from stehpen e. ambrose and they are just as good. if youre into reading and enjoyed band of brothers then you owe it to yourself to read them.

7. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

Bought the box set of ebay £18 inc postage a few weeks ago, for anyone else looking to get it cheap.

8. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

thats unbelievable value for over 10 hours of gripping and such a high level of quality programming. i thought it was worth every penny at £60 :rock:

9. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

well its £30 at HMV so ebay is prob the cheapest place.

10. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

great series :) just watched it until episode 6 and i have to say its totally gripping :)

No big names or anything involved, all credit to the acting. Very good drama and action rolled into one :)

11. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

I watched it originally when it was on BBC 2 and BBC 3 ( i think).

Utterly amazing series. Went out and bought the metal tin box set as soon as I could. I dont think that I've ever watched something that has moved me in the way that this series did.

If you havent seen it..... GO AND WATCH IT, imho its a crime not too.

Nims