1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Banjo-Kazooie spiritual successor project dead

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 24 Apr 2014.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Staff Administrator

2. DBA

DBA I do my modding with a spoon

I am really disappointed about this. No real good platformers hardly get made anymore, and by that I mean platform games with charm like Banjo-Kazooie. I just plain simply miss Rare, they had a knack for making their games cozy and humorous, oh and the music, and the difficulty level and weird and wonderful level designs and puzzles and easter-eggs and collectibles and how you where always rewarded for collection everything in the end of their games. The N64 era was strong with this company!

3. ADJB

ADJB New Member

What I really want is a new Conker game. Conkers BFD, probably the best game ever released on the '64.

4. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Man I agree with you. When they were with Nintendo, Rare made some of the greatest games on their systems, Donkey kong country, Conker, Banjo-kazooie. Really, Rare should go back to Nintendo, they're seriously wasted at microsoft.

5. mi1ez

mi1ez Active Member

Man, forgotten all about BK, that first game was awesome!

6. hoochy

hoochy Need moar cooling

My gf will be gutted - she loved B&K nuts and bolts - wish they had made a sequel

Tags: Add Tags