1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Bath hookable shelf thing...

Discussion in 'General' started by RinSewand, 12 Dec 2009.

1. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Right, an odd request - my google-fu has failed in my search for an object. I've been instructed to find somewhere a white plastic shelf/soap dish that hooks over the side of a bath. We have one of those extendable ones that goes across the bath, but it constantly falls off and gets in the way, so ideally something the clips over the side of the bath, that can hold a few bars of soap / flannels etc... Anythign I've tried to search for just comes up with actual shelves... doh!

+rep and many e-cookies for any good suggestions - cheers!

RwD

2. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Minimodder

Sometimes a trip to the local shops will serve you better than a Google search ;)

3. bahgger

bahgger Minimodder

RinSewand likes this.
  4. whisperwolf

whisperwolf What's a Dremel?

5. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

I'd agree entirely - however I don't have the first idea about where to go looking for one of these things, and getting to a town/city large enough to have the right kind of shops is a rather an effort. Cheers for the suggestions so far guys - given how picky my family can be, I shall suggest them, but my hopes aren't high. I like the look of the one with the suction cups though.... mmmm suction cupsss....

RwD