1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Bethesda confirms modding for Skyrim

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 20 Jan 2011.

1. mrbens

mrbens What's a Dremel?

Same here, the levelling system was horrible.

I restarted the game with AF levelling mod and Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (OOO) and still love to return to the game for a few hours every now and then.

2. mastorofpuppetz

mastorofpuppetz What's a Dremel?

Please show me where I said I rather they not? in fact, i said the exact opposite, not sure what your even getting at. Still no game company relies on the community for ideas then bethesda. Really, many of the community enhancements were no brainers for oblivion to begin with.

3. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Yeah I much preferred Morrowind to Oblivion.

Gotta say I wasn't a fan of the levelling system either..and the UI! Don't get me started..

4. nukeman8

nukeman8 What's a Dremel?

I didn't say you was or wasn't, i was asking you hence the question mark at the end of the sentence.
    I wish more game companies took note and ideas from their community rather then blindly bumble about adding stuff in that might seem good to them.

5. mastorofpuppetz

mastorofpuppetz What's a Dremel?

Yeah, not sure what Bethesda were thinking when doing the UI, worst Ui ever, and for those saying it was consolized, it sucked on console to, just a terrible UI. Again, mods to the rescue.

6. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

A positive step forward that more game companies should take notice of. Any game that supports mods or the ability to load extra content created by users into the game is really a great things, it extends the length of any game unless your mods turn you into a 100ft tall dragon that can destroy a city in one fire ball flung from your mouth. Then it would kinda shorten the game as a whole. Still enjoyable though!

7. the-beast

the-beast What's a Dremel?

Hopefully unlike FNV this game will be available on something other an Steam, so those of us still in the dark age with out a decent internet connection or without an internet connection on out single player off-line computer can buy and play this game, just like we did with Fallout 3 and Oblivion!

Tags: Add Tags