1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows BF3 hackers. Please post links to players who hack here.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GregTheRotter, 1 Jan 2013.

1. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Seeing as the BF3 forum doesn't allow 'name and shame' I thought we could have a thread here so for those of us that do play, we can try get these turds sorted.

One I had today on aftermath.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/52178705/1/288612599/

Renamed124334343 etc.

33 kills. 30 Headshot. Not with a bolt action (and even then, who's that good?) He reset his stats 15 hours ago. Before that, his kd was 1.2. After he reset his stats 5.2. Cheatometer scores him a 33%. (Compared to this player; Alley-oopz who has similar kd (4), with a % of 1.2).

Would appreciate those of you who play, to report this guy. Thanks.

YEHBABY likes this.
  2. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Pointless Thread is Pointless.

sniperdude likes this.
  3. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Why is it pointless? Because YOU don't play the game anymore? Either way, thanks for adding sweet F all to this thread. Not that I expected anything more of you tbh. :thumb:

4. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I am playing right now, and honestly I just dont want to play with you Gregg.

Naming and shaming, why? DICE just reset stats anyway. And stats mean nothing. I rarely encounter hackers.

5. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

What ever gave you the impression that I wanted to play with you either?? I didn't realise that actually had anything to do with this thread :eyebrow: Come on Domm :rolleyes: . You rarely encounter hackers, because you rarely play, and probably wouldn't recognise that someone was hacking if it hit your chubby chops slap bang in the face. I never actually said hackers are a regular occurance in the game, but that doesn't mean I can't introduce a thread to assist in getting the scrubs that ARE hacking, banned, or stat wiped. Oh and it appears you missed the news flash, Dice ARE banning players now, not just stat reset.

Last edited: 1 Jan 2013
  6. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

How would you know when I play or not, Gregg I might not be online playing as much as you simply because I have a life and a job. I am not getting into a childish slanging match. Ok DICE finally decided to ban players. Whoop.

I do notice players cheating, and have reported and banned from CPC server those who we have agreed are cheating. But your opinion on one person cheating/hacking or whatever may differ to the opinion of others.

At the end of the day things like this don't belong on the forum, and others agree with this. Simply because it's not what Bit Tech is about what so ever.

7. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

I still don't get what you are actually trying to say in this thread Domm. I make a thread saying this guy was far from legit, then you start spouting all this crap about how you rarely encounter hackers, as if I had said THERE ARE HACKERS EVERYWHERE ZOMG ZOMG etc and then you say stats don't mean anything? The fact that this guy hides his battle reports, and makes a jump from 1.2 kd to 5.1 in a space of 15 hours says nothing to you? :eyebrow: Either way, it's clear all you're capable of is contradicting everything I say, so I'd appreciate it if you just stayed out of any threads I make, since you aren't capable of contributing to them in any meaningful way.

Who are you to say what belongs on this forum and what doesn't? What exactly is bit tech, NOT about? Hmmm? Next time, do us all a favour and report the thread if you feel so strongly about it, instead of taking a big dump on someone elses thread. At least do me that courtesy.

8. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

<Face Palm> Did you not read my last post Gregg?

Oh and I fixed that for you.

9. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

No actually, you just decided to spell my name the way you spell egg when my name has been in my username over there <<< since I joined this forum in 2008. Maybe you should learn to spell.

10. sniperdude

sniperdude Minimodder

Normal behaviour is if you suspect someone of cheating you report them.

Not, you report them, then message people in your friends list who are not even playing the same game and ask them to report them too...... and when they refuse you give them grief and kick them from your friends list.

Then make a thread on a forum and asking members to report them too just because you say they are a cheat.

No, I will not report a person on your say so.

I take people as I find them and not based on the reviews of others.

11. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Hey you two I like you both, I hate it when mummy and daddy fight like this especially on New Years day. :waah:

12. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

This thread made me chuckle, many thanks.

13. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

first proper laugh of 2013 :D

14. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

This thread is funny! It is also pointless.

15. rollo

rollo Modder

Thread is a waste of space and needs deleting.

Dice has official BF3 forums for name and shame purposes post on there. Wether they can ban every cheat is borderline irelivent. Counter strike has been dealing with this sort of thing for 10 years + and they still have people who bot hax all the time.

Kinda the reason why we stick to clan only matches you know for a fact nobody is cheating and you get a better game because of it.

If someone wants to cheat on a public server thats kinda there game to play its why id stay away from a public server and have done since bf2 days when people used to pilot aircraft into you on the ground for suicide kills.

16. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

I really do not see many hackers, if I do then I just leave the server.

17. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Editing a rant is also a great way to get people involved. I don't dump on your threads. And yes lack of judgment on my part posting at all.

The fact is Greg (See i got it right) you out right annoy me whether it is in game or simply when you speak on mumble. Which is why I posted, being an idiot that I am.

I won't reply to anything you post anymore. And for gods sake pick up another game to play. Aren't you bored of BF3 just a little?

18. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

Heeeey! Sexy Lay Day... oo oo ooo oo

19. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

+1

Alternatively, you can just hang around and flame them. :D

20. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

Lol. These two need to settle this with a little fisticuffs.