1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit-tech = pwnage

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by ErisDS, 27 Aug 2004.

1. ErisDS

ErisDS What's a Dremel?

I just noticed this forum... and then the amount of how comes? and why nots?

And sooo i just wanted to say, i think this website rocks! :D
    The content is great, and theres a lot of it. Its interesting and relevant and you people tend to write "that review that i couldnt find anywhere else". The site has a really funky design which is easy to navigate. Lots of useful adverts that arent obvious and loooooadds of really interesting links. The news system is also really cool.... and on top of all that it has a super-friendly global userbase. :idea:

I've been to several other forums looking for somewhere to chill, and suddenly i find myself coming back here day after day. So i guess i found home. I havent been here long enough to work out properly who is running the show but great job anyway and thanks to them for all the hard work they put it to this L337 site. :thumb:

I do have one small suggestion, that is could you add local links to the top of the reviews page to each of the cooling, hardware etc sections, just to make it easier to flip between the second (and because im lazy and dont like using my mouse wheel). :clap:

p.s what does it take to get an avatar here? i guess its based on user posts?

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Cheers :D

Avs are avaliable at 75 posts.

Changes are due on the site soon according to RTT.

3. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

Thanks for the compliments, fellow Northamptonian. :thumb:

As for who runs the show, take a look on the staff page here. But we're under no illusions that we're all pawns in RTT's (small) iron fists... :D

4. ErisDS

ErisDS What's a Dremel?

KEWL i found someone new to stalk! :worried:

Meet the team page... LOL i missed that, thanks for pointing out the blindingly obvious :duh:

75 posts.. not too far off then. Dont worry i aint gonna go spam....uurgh wudnt wanna make the place look untidy.

5. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

no lorquis is the spam god with his minion spammers (look in the test forum and GD and you sill find the o mighty one)

6. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

According to da rules, avs are avaliable at 85 posts not 75.

7. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

tut tut, would have thought the mods would have know the rules.

we all know bit-tech = pwnage otherwise we wouldnt be here...

Welcome to the fourms

8. RTT

RTT #parp

rules ammended :blush:

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Its been decades since i had to worry about having enough posts for an av. though.

10. relix

relix Minimodder

Actually this place is run by me. I've recently invested most of the bit-tech team with ubertiny remotely controlled brain-parasites. This way I control what they do, when they do it (this gives interesting results on the bit-tech mods meet, where I tend to make them have orgies without them remembering anything).

Oh and yes, the test-forum is the place where spammers reside. It's their normal environment. We've recently made a thread over there to one of the biggest on bit-tech.

11. NOMIS

NOMIS What's a Dremel?

Ohhhh haha, I wondered why I couldn't change my avatar :duh:

*goes off to spam* ;)

12. Sc0rian

Sc0rian Here comes the farmer

What hannah? I told you the forum on msn! lol. :(

13. ErisDS

ErisDS What's a Dremel?

"This forum" refers to the feedback forum itself, not the bit-tech website or forums. What else can you call one forum out of a forums?? A room? An area? I dunno.. anyway i hope that cleared that up :S

dont worry sc0man i hadnt forgotten that u brought me here :p