1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos BMX Track

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Tomm, 22 Nov 2008.

1. Tomm

Tomm I also ride trials :¬)

Haven't posted in here for ages, it's about time I put something up. I've just got some eBay triggers for off-camera flash so thought I'd try them out. So I went to the new Manchester BMX track with a couple of friends and I got a lot of duds, but a couple that I'm quite pleased with :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For the record, not desperately impressed by the triggers so far - whilst they do seem very reliable, the range is abysmal - around 2-3 metres for me which is quite limiting. There are a few things I can try - there's an antenna mod and some people suggest replacing the batteries for higher power ones. Still, for £8 I can't really complain too much!

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

I'm not so fond of the first, but I love the second, the framing and composition capturing the moon is fantastic.

3. OleJ

OleJ Me!

Agreed with yoda. 2nd one works well.

4. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I want to ride a bmx track :'(

5. DeMoB

DeMoB All of my Dremel wheels are broke!

That second shot is really good!

I'm in the market for some wireless triggers myself. :)

Even though the ebay ones are so cheap, I think I'm going to get some decent ones straight away (though not something as ridiculously expensive as the pocketwizards).

I think I'm going to go with the AlienBee's CyberSync's (couldn't decide between those and the Flashwaves).

Dan