1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Case mod? the limit has been broken

Discussion in 'Modding' started by apoogod, 1 Apr 2004.

1. apoogod

apoogod trix arent just for kids

I just dont know what to think anymore

One of our primary missions here at ThinkGeek is discovering ways to live happy and productive lives while expending a minimum of energy. Who wants to waste time and effort getting up to grab a snack from the fridge or walking to the bathroom? Thankfully, there are already gadgets that take care of those tedious chores for you.

Our newest contribution to the "No effort, No problem" craze is also a throwback to one of the toys we loved as kids. Who can forget the joy of mixing up a tiny cake mix and cooking it with the warm glow of a light bulb? We didn't seem to care that it was only about 3 bites worth - it was damn tasty, and homemade with our own grubby little hands.

Now the computer savvy among us can relive the fun of having your very own personal mini-oven with the PC Ez-Bake oven! It fits in a 5 1/4" drive bay and plugs right into your power supply with the included Molex connector. Also included is "PC Ez-Cook", the open-source oven controller software with hundreds of easy and creative recipes for your PC Ez-Bake oven, and even a fuzzy-logic cooking control system to precisely measure the doneness of your cake, cookie, or cheese souffle. The PC Ez-Bake oven can even be used to cook your Pop Tarts, Bagel Bites, or any tiny or flat food. YUM!

Other features include:

1 replacement light bulb
    1 additional tiny pan
    6 Mixes for your PC Ez-Bake oven: Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Cake, Peanut Butter Cookie, Chocolate Chip Cookie, and Caffeinated Meatloaf (comes dehydrated)
    Special office friendly recipes including "Duck Sauce Packet Tart", "Vending Machine Casserole", and "Non-Dairy Creamer Creme Brulee"

Caffeinated Meatloaf? I just hope this is a April fools day joke.

2. Darv

Darv Bling!!

Repost

Try and add it to your cart!

3. Fr0z3n

Fr0z3n What's a Dremel?

haha thats too funny. :hehe:

4. Blood

Blood What's a Dremel?

crap , i got excited then tried to buy it :(

severly dissapointed :(

5. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

I feel so used.

But as a modding community we could build one of these contraptions...but it would probally increase case temps drasticly.

6. instant rice

instant rice What's a Dremel?

WHAT!? Damn, I really wanted one! Do you know how much it would rock for me to be able to cook my poptarts and bagels and eggrolls without having to get up!? I'm really disappointed now.

[edit]Notice the "Now Shipping: Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Halo 2" ad on the left side?[/edit]

Last edited: 2 Apr 2004
  7. r3Q

r3Q Minimodder

yea i saw that too on the side there. i almost died.
    fu**ng thinkgeek. ill kill them all!

damn jokes. BAH! i hate the internet on april fools ;\

8. instant rice

instant rice What's a Dremel?

And I hate fools on the internet regardless of the month.

9. psikoticsilver

psikoticsilver What's a Dremel?

No silly, that's what Intel has tried to solve by releasing Prescott!

You know they always said you could almost fry an egg on your CPU... now with Prescott it's a reality! :) :hehe:

You can cool your cpu passively by transfering all the heat into your food. Think of the posiblities... new and improved liquid cooling via waffle-mix.

10. JavaDog

JavaDog What's a Dremel?

MMMmmmmm....Waffle Mix..... [/Homer]

:D

11. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Wetsander

Now there would be a classy mod. This rounded-ish case, everything stealthed for the most part, and two toaster slots at the top! :thumb:
    As for Prescott, most flavors of recent AMD and P4's would fry an egg no problem without the heatsink. :naughty:

Edit: Whoops. Forgot I was using vB Script... :wallbash:

Last edited: 3 Apr 2004
  12. ConKbot of Doom

ConKbot of Doom Minimodder

How long before we see one of those things for real in one of the forums?
    (I really wanted one also :waah: )

13. Fubar

Fubar What's a Dremel?

i cant see it being that dificult to fit a toaster into a couplea 5.25 inch bays..

14. Blue Raven

Blue Raven What's a Dremel?

I quite agree with that and for those in need of futher proof, look no farther. (the original site seems not to exist but google image search saves the day) google image search

15. 1st time modder

1st time modder What's a Dremel?

DO U exactly realize how long that would take, considering the ovens work off of 1 household lightbulb. :hehe:
    (imagine playing 1 hour of SOF:2, then eating a waffle or a poptart). hehe sounds too crazy to me.