1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CeBit 2008: Here's who I'm seeing, what do you want asking?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Guest-16, 1 Mar 2008.

1. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Nvidia gave top nvidia card makes permission to show it at cebit.
    as far as i know NDA is over on the 3rd march (today)...could be wrong tho

2. Smegwarrior

Smegwarrior Fighting the war on smeg

Ask MSI about the Stirling engine cooler and if it will be available separately so it can be installed on other motherboards.

Ask them if there will be a Stirling engine cooler for CPU's.

3. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

Ask intel where the hell my Q9450 is already :p

4. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

ask lian li why their new case is so fugly

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

If I told you, I would have to kill you (I'm embargoed up for the time being, but we'll see what's out in the wild at Cebit). :p

LOL.

6. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

ask Abit whether their new P45 board is going to be a lot better than iP35 Pro.

my iP35 Pro have some current/voltage problem with all non-IO panel USB ports, and the dual Gigabyte LAN cannot team up. are those issues going to be fixed with new iP45 Pro board?
    (if it is, P45 is my next upgrade, seeing 9800GTX has little improvement over 8800GTX)

7. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

Asus why there EEE PC price translates 300$ into 400€ :wallbash:

8. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Well there's a whole range of EEEs, most in the $300-400 range. 1:1 on USD to EUR is pretty common for electronics.

9. Tim S

Tim S OG

The US price excludes sales tax, but European prices include (at least) 17.5% VAT and sometimes higher, depending on where the retail pricing comes from.

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Right, thanks everyone - I've marked them all down and will start tomorrow :):)

11. undertheradar

undertheradar What's a Dremel?

Ask Lian Li to build a stacker style PC-V 2000/2100 case (5.25" bays top to bottom), with removable plates (400mm x 160mm) on the top and bottom like the 343 cube for acrylic/120mm fans/mesh/etc, with a mobo tray you can flip for atx or btx style, and a dual PSU mount (an option on the current one) that can be swapped with the mobo tray to be above or below the mobo. They can scrap the internal dividers of the PC-V series for the hdd cages, opting to be more like the PC-767 and just have the hdd cage in the front bays, as well as full mesh front bay covers. I gwaruntee, that would be the best selling case of all time.

Ask BFGtech if they might consider changing their warranty to be like EVGA where they allow you to keep your warranty if you change the GPU cooler out for an aftermarket one.

Ask Zalman if they are going to make another passive external system in the future that kicks ass.

Ask if any of the kickass PSU makers will be making a water cooled PSU in the future.

Ask the HTPC folks that make the cases with the 7" touchscreen on the front why I would get up from my couch to use it when I have a 46" LCD I can see from my couch with a wireless KB&mouse, and why they dont make them all (7" touchscreen LCD's that is) wireless so they can be used as remotes from my couch rather than attached to the case (totally f'in useless IMO).

Ask nVidia when G100 is coming out, and its specs (a given I suppose), and why the G82-84's are called 9xxx cards when they should be 8's still. Who are they trying to fool?

12. chaosbringer

chaosbringer What's a Dremel?

i would like to know if silverstone has plans to introduce the tj07 successor chassis, one with onluy 120 fans, no small 92's

13. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Ask Asus why i am only able to download drivers and utilities at 5k?

@ chaosbringer, Don't say that, im due to buy the tj07 later this month, and knowing my luck, a new one will be released.

Thanks bindi:D

Sam

14. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Thanks Bindi! :thumb:

15. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

I wondered why things seem to just randomly stop working - maybe that's why! My PDA just sometimes goes mad, conencting and reconnecting like there's no tomorrow, and my fingerprint reader just sometimes seems to die (all off the same usb header). They are fine on their own though which is what confused me.

16. Delphium

Delphium Eyefinity enabled

:hehe: :hehe: :clap:

17. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

If it is not too late, can you ask AMD/ATi if they will ever have better linux support for GFX drivers? (just plain better drivers as a base line)
    Thanks and have fun.

18. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

great! i thought i've got a dodgy board..... i mean, sorry for Abit being so careless with their I/O features, they really ought to look at Asus or GIgabyte

19. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

:hehe: That's friggin' grand. :thumb:

20. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

ATIS nix drivers is relitivly awesome compared to what was before it