1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete Coffee

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by FrankWah3188, 26 Dec 2020.

1. FrankWah3188

FrankWah3188 What's a Dremel?

Hi guys,

My system I have been building over the last few months. I named it "Coffee" as a lot of people I show it to who have never seen a pc like this think it is some sort of fancy cold drip coffee machine.

I used the Antec striker open air case and features a twin loop in a single radiator.

I used bitspower fittings and 16mm glass tube to complete the runs. It uses a D5 and singularity computers res on the cpu side and a DDC and byksbi distro block for the gpu.

Features huon pine washers I turned up on the stand offs to space the glass away from the fittings as I think this case was designed for smaller tube.

All custom wiring using para cord sleeving and cable combs from aqua tuning

System has a 3090 in it as the wait for my 3080 was around the 4 month mark, so I ended up getting a deal on a 3090 as someone bought it and couldn’t fit it in their case.

The system cools everything quite well surprisingly, gpu doesn’t make it past 60 degrees in all testing I’ve done so far,

However cinebench r23 will get the 10900k up into the low 90s. I was happy with it considering I am from a hot climate where ambient rarely drops bellow 25c.

Thanks for your time, would like to know what you think?

-msi unify 490 mini itx

-corsair dominator platinum 32gb

-four tb of nvme storage

-rtx 3090 zotac version

-seasonic 750w psu

Attached Files:

Jean R built and Cheapskate like this.
  2. FrankWah3188

FrankWah3188 What's a Dremel?

upload_2020-12-26_14-54-23.png forgot the shot with the rgb on :grin:

Jean R built and Cheapskate like this.
  3. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Nicely done! :thumb: It's not easy to make an Antec case look good, but you did it.

FrankWah3188 likes this.