1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Coldplay are rubbish, don't you agree?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zinfandel, 11 Jul 2012.

1. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I plain don't like the Beatles.

Shock horror I know.

Yes, they did a lot for rock and roll music and this and that and the other, but I find them fairly tiresome, repetitive and boring, and the fact everyone shoves how awesome they are down my throat just turns them off for me even more.

2. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Mankz, I feel the same way about Bob Dylan as well. Just don't get the fascination some people have with his music.

Been flamed for that one before.

Pookeyhead likes this.
  3. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

Lol you have a point, but the difference is that most people know all the other stuff is crap, but Coldplay are actually revered, and that's just wrong.

4. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

As cliched and unoriginal as it sounds, the Beatles are still my favouritist band, like, ever; white album has enough diversity in it for 3 bands alone.

Dylan, on the other hand, usually sounds better when someone else is playing his songs, although I think even he's realised he's not fantastic at it given that he changes the arrangements of his music quite a lot when he plays them live now.

Coldplay? They're quite good, although I never really listen beyond the first 3 albums out of choice.