1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding concorde mod idea

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Zombie, 21 Jun 2007.

1. Zombie

Zombie What's a Dremel?

HI,

I've not really got the time or the electronic expertise, but i thought someone here might be interested in these parts and maybe even a case mod

http://concorde-encheres.com/

Take a look at the pdf, all sorts of parts are going to be sold i'm sure some of the gauges could be easily incorporated by someone with a bit of electrical engineering knowledge.

Hope this is of interest to someone...

Cheers,

2. Butcher9_9

Butcher9_9 What's a Dremel?

so you want some of those aviation dials in your pc?

3. Zombie

Zombie What's a Dremel?

Well there's a whole host of ideas there that i don't have the time for. The aviation dials would be good - and not just any aviation dials but real concorde.

I'd also appreciate some of the other parts, there's a cabin window which depending on size could make an excellent case window. Some of the external parts would make great flourishes on a themed case and yet further items could be turned into a complete case.

Just thought someone here might appreciate the ideas as i have neither the time / skill to complete a mod that items such as these would deserve nor the inclination to spend €200-€2000 on case parts that i may not know how to use (how on earth do you hook up a concorde temperature gauge?).