1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Construction Sites

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by WiK1d, 26 Nov 2008.

1. WiK1d

WiK1d What's a Dremel?

Hey guys, there's a pretty big construction site near where I live. I wanted to go take some on-site photos today, but they can only accommodate me for that on Monday. So I rode up the hill and took some shots from there for the time being. Which one is your personal favourite? Comments appreciated as always.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks guys. Will post some on-site pics on Monday (Can't wait :D)

2. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

well they all look a bit samey samey imho :/ Maybe try some sunset/different lighting shots.

3. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

I'd agree with lighting, a nice bit of sunset (or sunrise, especially if you get a bit of fog in the morning) and possibley a wider shot? It might jsut be me but they all seem far too cropped, and your eye gets lead off the edge of the frame.

RwD

4. WiK1d

WiK1d What's a Dremel?

Okay great stuff, thanks for the comments. I'll head back this afternoon. Hopefully there will be some nice cloud action during the sunset.

Cheers guys!

5. -equilerex-

-equilerex- What's a Dremel?

whats up with the sharpness of the photos? the last one almost made my eyes water:lol:

... composition on the thumbnails seems good.. cant really view them enlarged though without feeling some weird sensation in my eyes... perhaps you have raised the clarity of the image... or perhaps theres too much detail on the image for my tiny brain to comprehend it :hehe: