1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Solutions water Kooling Kit's.

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Koolvin, 19 Oct 2001.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

He's right, add to that customs and OCS mark up and itll easily become £200. Especially as you say - its THE most extenisve kit on the UK markey atm.

Also do you get a resoviour with it?? Spose youll just have to mod your own Alu Box :rolleyes: :D

EDIT: I actually thought of using a Tropical fish tank as a Resoviour (with the fish :D), but then the water would have to be oxygenated :( and youd have to keep your pc always on to keep the temp constant.

2. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

here is a sneaky....

[​IMG]

42C full Load AMD XP ;) silent as a deadly fart.

3. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

Europe's power standards are the same as ours, just snip the euro one off and fit the old three pin jobby...

Fly

4. slau

slau What's a Dremel?

I'd expect they'd be shipping large amounts of them, and getting them at trade prices. There is no customs for stuff from europe, as far as I know. (one of the benefits of being in the EU eh?)

5. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

No customs from EU ;) also FLY is right just chop and change.

6. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

ahhh yes the EU rocks!!!!

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Well you learn a new thing every day dont you:

I didnt know europe had the same power regulations as here!

and

You dont pay customs duties in the EU... now you mention it - i remember learning that in school. Ive just been buying stuff (thinking of buying stuff) from the USA too often and always think about customs duties.

Hmmm, id *like* to see what the actual price will be though, should be interesting from a specualtive point of view. :)

8. Phil

Phil What's a Dremel?

Europe is 230V AC !!!!!!!!

It's the USA which is 110V

The only difference with euro/uk power is they don't always have earth....

EDIT: I wish i'd read the whole thread before I posted that.....

9. Phil

Phil What's a Dremel?

awww, go easy on him, he comes in here and has to translate English into that wierd scotish language they speak up there, and now you're asking him to seemlessly translate from german to english to nuttah ?

poor robbie :D

10. alipuk

alipuk What's a Dremel?

Bwhahahahahahaha :rofl: :D :rofl:

Loverly pieces of kit koolvin just really looking forward to seeing the finished case. Did I see somewhere that you will be taking it to the CPL this year?

11. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

from the cpl europe website:

CPL Paris delayed
    October 18th, 2001; Ralf
    The last event for 2001 of CPL Europe was planned to take place in Paris, France in late November. The CPL Europe has decided to cancel this event so close to the CPL World Championship Event in Dallas, Texas, in order to concentrate on a larger event in Spring 2002 to open the new season.
    Autoberths which were already gathered will be transferred to the next event. We will let you know about details as soon as possible, thus far we are planning combined Quake 3 and Counter-Strike SE tournaments.

oh well...

Fly

12. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

crap0x

13. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

My next upgrade is gonna be to a 2ghz ish (no not the 2000+ that'll only be clocked at 1.7 I guess) palamino and mobo to match - so I am gonna watercool it for sure :)

I'd rather get a kit, cos at least it has all the components I need to get started with, and this kit looks alreet !

For anyone who isn't up for chopping and changing, I suggest you go to Wilkos and find a euro plug to uk plug adaptor.

14. img

img Minimodder

if u having trouble reading the site goto
    http://www.freetranslation.com/ and translate the site to english it doesnt get all the words but most and at least u can understand most of it.

15. RTT

RTT #parp

welcome to the forums Img :cool:

16. Lordflash

Lordflash What's a Dremel?

Talk about mark up look at the prices of the TS Heatronics Zen CPU Radiator at OCS ffs

17. JK23

JK23 What's a Dremel?

I know - Add £30 each because ........ They are greedy??!!??

18. Dremel_Freak

Dremel_Freak What's a Dremel?

So when we gonna see more of this tricked out see-through water-cooled pimp rig then?

19. Dremel_Freak

Dremel_Freak What's a Dremel?

My XP1800 @ 1714MHz (11.5 x 149) with Alpha PAL8045 and panaflo H1A - 38C full load - silent but violent! 8851 3DMark2001 default benchmark score. :cool:

Water is probably still quieter though.

20. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

Water cooling = NO noise........

If you read the watercooling board you will see that this system has NO reservoir which could drop temps by 2-3C alo The rad has no airflow directly through it which whould drop the temps by another 5-10C..... (did I mention no case fans?)

I could if I wanted to have the CPU at room temp if Iwanted to but The clearpc is more about asthetics ;)

So I have Killer looks, and silent system oh yeah forgot about the bragging right's ;)

I clocked my GPU to 265 using this system ;) yeah baby yeah!!!!! over 8.5k 3 dmark scores on a silent system......

Just for you.....

[​IMG]

Tags: Add Tags