1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Copy maps, when I need a bigger USB. Possible?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MiT, 18 Apr 2010.

1. MiT

MiT Don't feed me after midnight!! nom

guys, I currently use a 512MB card, and was going to use my 4GB usb stick.

I was going to download my free maps via my limited edition Battle field 2 voucher code.

My question is, if i saved them to this 4GB usb stick, but then in the future update the usb stick, can i copy the maps across?

Also would i be able to use my usb stick on another console? (Not to copy the maps onto the hard drive, but just to run of it.?)

ta.

2. alastor

alastor Minimodder

You'll probably be able to copy them from one memory stick to another on the 360, but probably not on a PC. I doubt you'd be able to use the stick on more than one 360 though.

That's as much as I've grasped from reading bits about the update, I could be wrong.

3. MiT

MiT Don't feed me after midnight!! nom

not bothered about using a pc to do it, there are three usb slots on xbox, so not a problem.

I dont see why, when i have paid for something (extra for limited edition or not), why i cant use it were i wont. I hope i can, but would like to know if anybody else has tried it.

4. Cabe6403

Cabe6403 Supreme Commander

5. mr00Awesome

mr00Awesome YEAH SWEET LEMONADE

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use the content that you downloaded, on another console via your usb stick. It's probably just like using a memory card. You can use the content as long as the gamertag who owns the content(yours) is signed into Live.