1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete Corsair 270R Mod

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Dopaaa, 26 Feb 2018.

1. Dopaaa

Dopaaa What's a Dremel?

Hello guys, a few days ago I finished my very first case mod for a friend. Below I will attach the pictures of the build throughout the course of making it. I would be really greatfull if you could provide some feedback, like it or not, any suggestions or anything. Help a new modder out! :D
    Thanks in advance! :)

2. Dopaaa

Dopaaa What's a Dremel?

Double posting because I couldn't upload more images on the first post :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Good job! Nice project to get into modding with, tackling a whole rear panel is surprisingly uncommon.

4. Dopaaa

Dopaaa What's a Dremel?

Hey Maki Role! Thanks a lot for your feedback! It was a really entertaining and instructive build. I learned a lot from the mistakes I did. Now I'm preparing a new project, I will be modding a Corsair 570X. I will be making a new project log by the time I get down to it!

5. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Looking forward to it! Handy tip, when uploading your photos, you can insert them into the post itself to make it easier for readers to scroll along and see the progress :thumb: