1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Crackers attack epileptics via website

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 9 May 2008.

1. sub routine

sub routine Archie Gemel

hohoho i wonder how many people were forced to experience pain and suffering? hoho wouldn`t it be great if they died???
    I mean what the fuk?

Thats how stupid it is.

2. knuck

knuck Hate your face

Well that's nice for the other Canadians on the board

Yoda is the only one that understood what I meant by the irony in the joke. Now if you can't understand that and you still believe I think it's fun to know that some people bit their tongue, crack their teeth and suffer even worse things because of epilepsy, then you're a lost cause.

A friend of mine has suffered epilepsy when he was younger and he had to miss a whole year of school because of it. He never talked about it because he wasn't comfortable about it. I respect this and I respect him. However, that doesn't mean I can't laugh at something I find ironic

I am done arguing with you all. You can think I am an asshole for laughing at something you find awful (which it is), I don't care

3. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

ghys: Come to 4chan :p

4. knuck

knuck Hate your face

lol 4chan is insane ... both in good and terribly bad ways haha

5. Kurayamino

Kurayamino As long as the Raven flies

I can only echo what others have said, of all the things that someone could hack they choose this?!

Tags: Add Tags