1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Crazy Machines 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by r4tch3t, 23 Jun 2008.

1. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

Has anyone played this yet, I just bought it the instant it popped up, but I am paying per meg where I am so haven't downloaded it yet.

Reminds me of The Incredible Machine.

On a side note, does anyone know how to get TIM2 to work on Vista?

2. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

I'm tempted, was when I saw the popup too. But gonna wait till someone else says it rocks :p

3. itazura

itazura PAWAA GURABU DAISUKI, YABAI DESU YO

ohhh, that takes me back. i'm almost tempted to take a look at this. almost.

4. Lemmingzappa

Lemmingzappa What's a Dremel?

I really liked the look of this game, but i've not played the original either so I didnt know if I should buy it or not.
    If anyone on here plays it let me know what you think.

5. Elspuddy

Elspuddy Minimodder

tryed it, liked for the same reasion

6. mortadelo

mortadelo What's a Dremel?

I currently play Return of the Incredible Machine Contraptions (a 2000 title) which works in Vista, and then I can carry it on a pendrive to work and continue my progress.
    I also play Crazy Machines which feels just about the same as TIM but with better graphics. It's made by a different company but follows the same concept although you play around more with electricity, gears, wind, gravity, ... I'd say it's a bit more complex. And since things get anchored to a wal it feels more realistic.

You can always try the Crazy_Machines_II_Demo before buying it.

7. Dave Penguin

Dave Penguin O hai.

I've got it - and currently getting quite addicted to it. It's one of those games you can head into, and spend five minutes to do another level, then leaving it for a day or two.

Some of the challenges are a little annoying though: certain levels have you absolutely kicking yourself after realising where you've been stupidly going wrong!

8. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

I know how that feels, you get the whole thing to work except for the last little bit and then no matter what you can't get it to work. Then you find out that you have to clear everything and do it differently.
    Called my ISP, no internet for ~8 days

9. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Doesn't seem to like dual core CPUs which is pretty inexcusable nowadays. The demo at least, couldn't play it though as it was in german and I couldn't figure out how to change the language, might have to buy it though, love these kind of games.

EDIT: Hmm full game seems fine with multicores

Last edited: 26 Jun 2008
Tags: