Other Creative pioneers wanted - job opportunities?

Discussion in 'General' started by Carrie, 20 Mar 2012.

1. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

I saw this ad in the London Metro today and thought there might be a slim possibility someone here would be interested in applying.

Hello and welcome to the Creative Pioneers Challenge – a nationwide search for digital natives and creative entrepreneurs.

We’re offering up to 300 people in the UK the opportunity to find work in the creative industries. Opportunities available include apprenticeships and internships, being offered by 100 creative and digital media businesses. If you are ready to start your own business instead, we want to put you in touch with the people who can help make your business fly.

YOU CAN APPLY TO ONE OF THESE 3 CATEGORIES:

CAN-DO

We want the fearless advocates of bright ideas and those who carefully balance creative flair with commercial canniness. You don't need a track record but we're looking for the imaginatively minded; the team players with the guts to grab opportunities and innovate tomorrow.

CAN-CODE

We want the tinkerers of the technical and the minds that love to find out how it all works. Can-Codes are anything from those who have dabbled with code to digital whizz-kids. If you've got your own website, blog or you just love reading Wired, then you could lead our digital revolution.

CAN-START

We want the self-reliant self-starters who live and breathe determination. If you've got buckets of entrepreneurial spirit and you think you're onto a good thing we want to hear your ideas. We're looking to help you make the content and platforms of tomorrow.

The website for more information and to apply is: http://www.creativepioneers.co.uk/Home

Please note, I'm not associated with this, I get nothing from it, I just thought in today's cr*p job market it might be of interest to someone on the forum. If you're not interested fair enough but it'd be nice to have no trolling :)

Last edited: 20 Mar 2012
    Teelzebub likes this.