1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CS or Americas Army?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SHAKIRALOVER, 12 Aug 2005.

?

Which is Better?

1. Counterstrike

32 vote(s)
    91.4%
  2. Americas Army

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. Area Denial

Area Denial What's a Dremel?

CS was fun at first for me but then it became a real penis fest more than most games. I just wish they'd finally call it Deathmatch or something ;D

AA is fun if you're patient. The training is annoying as hell because in reality I have yet to find a game where training was a part of the game I really wanted to do. Other than that once you're in game it can be fun in some maps but other than that not really. I stopped playing AA when I accidently killed a teammate who ran in front of my line of fire, causing me to lose the needed "honour" to continue playing on servers. I wasn't about to work up honour points again :|

BF2 is a much more solid game than the two but just like other games it has it's faults. I'd say the biggest being the overzealous TK punishing. I love the people who punish you for going out of their way to run over your AT mines.

CS and AA have much different paces in gameplay. CS is much more fast paced while AA will cause you to fall asleep during training. Issue with CS is that any time a server doesn't have someone saying "OMFgFG!! 0WN3D u n00b0phil3!!1" everytime they send/receive packets is a good and rare day.