1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Custom Built HDD W/C Blocks and Cages

Discussion in 'Modding' started by DSquareD, 18 Oct 2007.

1. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Haha!

I have some £6 caddies for my HDD's... A bit of a waste of money, but I didn't have any spare 3.5" bays...

Great sketchUp Nexxo.

2. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

I'm a gonna ignore that post about the pee...

Nexxo! You did the divine intervention thing again!! A nice design, but some really complex machining. The hole in the middle would have sealing problems too.

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Be my guest. :) That's what this thread is all about. You may want to make some modifications to it --it is a rough draft. I can e-mail you the SketchUp file if you want (PM me).

Yeah, I think I would do some more work on it if I actually decided to build it. The blocks are a bit complex for my liking... I think that I could remedy the sealing problem relatively easily, while simplifying the blocks at the same time. I'll have a think about it.

4. DSquareD

DSquareD What's a Dremel?

haha cheapskate have u never seen Dodgeball? its the greatest movie...thats where the comment comes from...never mind...
    well nexxo im not sure yet coz i have barely started the mod (actually havnt started yet coz i lack funding of any sort and also i have exams coming up in 2 weeks so itll havta wait till next yr...) but if i do want the .skp files i will be sure to PM u...thanx 4 ur help as always