1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Day of Defeat

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Guest-16, 21 Oct 2001.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ive moved from CS to Dod now, and im hooked. Apart from rubbish jolt servers that kick you if your too good (few times :( ) its a great and exciting game :)

Anyone else play? What servers do u use?? Im looking for a 32player one for mad mad gaming :D

2. Phil

Phil What's a Dremel?

Not heard of it....neeed more info.....sounds good...

3. Celt

Celt What's a Dremel?

i've played DOD a few times at various different versions ... it's ok but nowhere near CS...

i have been playing the wolfenstein demo a bit recently. that's good fun. There's nothing like seeing the top of some guys head in a bunker, sniping it and watching his helmet fly off up into the air - you know you've hit.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

yea its very unrefined compared to CS, however CS went through 7 betas and is now on 1.3 retail (so 10 *major* updates at least) whereas Dod is only 1.3b and 2.0 is meant to be wholey better and due for release soon!!

website address: http://www.dayofdefeatmod.com/

when you first get into it, it pisses you off ALOT cause you keep dying and dunno where ppl are shooting you from, but as you get into it, it gets more fun - trust me :)

5. Celt

Celt What's a Dremel?

just because DOD is an early version doesn't make it better.. CS is good because it is so refined....

you know there is a reason CS wasn't as popular before version 6/7

6. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

I have being playing day of defeat and the wolfenstein MP test recently as well. DOD is good fun espcially at lan parties but wolfenstein is even better.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Have you seem beta 2 movie?? fa-huck meh! its good :)

u have to pay for castle wolfenstien soooooo i prefer dod :)

8. Slink

Slink B7

I play DOD a lot, but its starting to wear thin, Cant wait for 2.0 tho, should be "interesting"

9. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

The wolfenstein MP test is free.

Tags: