1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks Dedicated server advice...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by acrimonious, 14 Jan 2005.

1. hk

hk Powered By Duracell

I've only just sent it damn it... posted, sent email, checked and you'd replied, slow down dude, we arent all as fast as you.

The BS gets the clients :) so I dont mind it so much, I know its not the best attitude to have, but hey. To be honest with you the real nitty gritty geeky stuff gets done by my business partner (he plays the CTO role but isnt). I know just enough to get me by, which is less than you, which is why you keep ripping into me, but meh.

We are currently setting up a DC over here in Reading, should be working with Dedipower, might be worthwhile seeing if you are interested getting on board (not related to the email I sent though, thats for a different company).

2. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

apparently i'm still banned, i thought it was only a 3 month one but nooo apparently its lifetime, either that or clara are been horrible again (which is more likely, as i only set off a 5minuite lockdown).

3. Adam

Adam Minimodder

LOL you're banned from the building? I only know of one person who is banned from every Redbus DC in the world for using a ladder to climb over the wall's of Spanktastic's suite and reclaim his co-lo kit ;). That's only conjecture too, so please don't sue me :worried:.

4. ChegsJAR

ChegsJAR What's a Dremel?

small world

5. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

well i mearly pointed out how their silly RFID security system was faitally flawed, and how someone who had a laptop + 'scope in their bag could easily figure out that flawed, bit stupid when i say it like that, guess it was!

can't remeber if it was RB I or II, i think it was the north one.

docklands smells anyway.

ne way, Adam, HK's a top bloke so don't get in a fight with him, not least now he knows why i'm don't go to redbus ne more (when i used to use them all the time, damn telehouse is so much more expensive for my pathetic 2u).

Tags: