1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Dell Ultrasharp 1900FP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by seanblee, 21 Oct 2003.

1. seanblee

seanblee What's a Dremel?

OK, this is probably in the wrong place, but I couldn't work out where to post monitor questions!
    Does anyone own or use a Dell 1900FP 19" TFT? I'm considering buying one, but I'm not sure whether they're worth the ~£470 cost. I saw one a few weeks back and the image quality was gorgeous, but I don't know about the reliability or quality of Dell-branded displays; I'm guessing it's pretty good though, and they have a 3-year warranty. Any comments?
    Thanks!

2. f50

f50 What's a Dremel?

i can't vouch for the 19" LCDs from them, but my friend has a 15" Dell LCD, and it's pretty nice overall. He got it refurbished, and there aren't any dead pixels or anything obvious, so they do a good job of checking them over. if you haven't looked at the refurbished prices already, you might wanna try that out, they're still great monitors.

3. jp82729

jp82729 What's a Dremel?

I have the 1901FP and it has been a great monitor so far. Display is nice and bright, and looks great (not to mention no dead pixels).

Tags: