1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress DEMONS OF THE SIMPLE MIND!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by abbas-it, 20 Sep 2020.

1. abbas-it

abbas-it We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

DEMONS OF THE SIMPLE MIND!

yes that is a very provoking topic or theme, you might think.

This one is for all those who find evil where none exists and blame good people without reason for all the negative stuff going on around us in the world today.

Pious, religious dogmatic, indoctrinative would be truths that like to dictate morals while inciting violence in the name of a greater good, that always ends up in someone getting hurt, harmed or sacrificed.

Yep. this is serious stuff isnt it. Well, Modding is my poetry and my worklogs are my canvas. This is the way I demonstrate and complain and defy and proclaim that believing anything wont make us good humans. Its the way we treat each other that does.

All we need is the golden rule, do to others as you want done to yourself, and all problems would be banished.

Others write books and shoot films, I build the topic they tell sories about. This is my Kungfu!

Against all intimidation, this Casemod is a protest and a banner waving in the wind against all those who let imaginative demons dwell in their minds. Its the impersonations of what they think is and evil design. So let the Flak begin,

The endless hunger for nowledge and scientific discovery above all belief and religions that motivate good men to do bad deeds, also known as fear, thats what this one is about.
    Everything is unknown till we get to know it!

DEMONS OF THE SIMPLE MIND!

more to come...

Last edited: 28 Sep 2020
  2. abbas-it

abbas-it We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

Brave art thou, who face the fight

Though scared, afraid, but still inspite

Who face the foe and brace the storm

And prove cowardice is not a norm.

They step ahead to the front line

The will proclaiming, the win is mine

They declare out loud, victory is here

By slaying the beast we know as fear.

Ali Abbas 2013 AD