1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Destiny

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by daveypro, 29 Oct 2014.

1. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

I've actually just started in the last few days. Someone lent me the base game and I'm up to lvl 25, went out and bought the collection today as I'm enjoying it.

crompers85 if you fancy teaming up, I'm pretty lonely in the game at the mo!

2. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Is that on PS4? I tend to play solo or in at-hoc groups but I'll add you.

3. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Yep, still playing it a lot :)

Went through the Rise of Iron main story with a friend last night. Short, but sweet. Would be a great time for someone new to get into it though. All the old stuff is relevant again. Working my way though the RoI book now. Scared myself with how much I love Supremacy Rumble. I absolutely HATE Rumble so it's weird how much I like this!

4. GravitySmacked

I didn't get chance to play much last night but I'm going to hit the main story now, or some of it at least.

Last edited: 21 Sep 2016
  5. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I have played it a fair bit, but noticed the game was crashing every couple of minutes yesterday.

Still trying to increase my light level ready for the raid but not going to be doing that probably till Saturday.

6. daveypro

daveypro Minimodder

i may even buy the expac.... now if only i had some money

7. Hex

Same. I am farming legendary marks too, so if I don't find too many things I can straight up buy 350 light items.

8. daveypro

daveypro Minimodder

bought it, liked it, may drop nms for a while until the next content patch (as opposed to 9 bug patches)

9. mrMonkeyChunks

mrMonkeyChunks EVGA Cheesecake

Anyone else having a bit of a difficult time raising their light level? I'm currently stuck in the high 340's (currently 347)

Seems to be my secondary and ghost are holding me back (340 & 344 respectively) and every engram seems to be decoding at exactly 340....

Anyone else playing on Xbox One?

10. GravitySmacked

Heh, my main is only on 313 but then I'm a fairly casual player :)

11. Hex

This video should help with raising light:

Blue engrams will decrypt at a max of 340, blue items from strikes can be higher. Don't forget you can use legendary marks to buy 350 ghosts and gear from Vendors in the tower (Faction/Class/Crucible). Strike playlists and the weekly activities are the best way. I've reached 350 on my main now and the slow is very real. I need to make sure I use 3oC all the time and store the exotics so when I get to 365 I can decrypt them and get decent light levels on that gear. Oh and also make sure you are the highest light you can be when you decrypt things. Also, use DIM if you're not already, as it's awesome.

Yes, me! :) GT is HexyWoo

12. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Festival of the lost has just started, and you can pick up a "broom" sparrow by going to the basement of the hanger (where the emote terminal is) and jumping onto the boxes on the far right hand corner.

I'm on XB1 too

13. GravitySmacked

Found it, thanks for the heads up.

14. Hex

The broom sparrow is amazing!

There is also a mini-quest with Eris' raisins... it's worth it!

[edit]
    Didn't want to type it all out in case it spoils it for anyone, so instead here's a video with the FotL stuff in it :)

[/edit]

Last edited: 26 Oct 2016
  15. daveypro

daveypro Minimodder

loving me some destiny again, archon forge is the easiet and quickest way imho to get to 385 now. mix it up with Heroic strikes and CoE to remove the boredom of repetition.

16. Hex

I love me some Archon's Forge! Make sure to turn on DIMs 'Farming Mode' though because otherwise the post master can get full very quickly! :thumb:

Last edited: 17 Feb 2017
  17. Lankius Maximus

Lankius Maximus Minimodder

I've been loving this over the Christmas period what with the SRL races and raids. Managed to get the White Tiger, Jade Rabit, Devils Dawn, EV45 Bitfire, all that 'speed suit'suff and a few other nice bits such as the Zhalo ornamants and a few other exotics for my Titan.

Im only around 365 (on it since day 1 but you know how it is with parenting responsibilities). Great game.

18. Hex

The Dawning has been a lot of fun :) I got the SRL part of the book finished easily, but as I've been playing solo I haven't completed the strikes/nightfall bit yet. Off work (finally) from tomorrow so I'm going to try and finish it up with the clan.

SRL gifted me the utterly beautiful Prismatica sparrow, I am in love. Did you open the hidden gift from Lysander?

I think my favourite bit of The Dawning so far has been showing all the Kinderguardians (seriously SO MANY new people!!!) how the lanterns work. It's adorable :D

19. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Give me a shout on xbox if you need a hand with the nightfalls, I've done the strikes half and most of the SRL portion but I do find the SRL races utterly boring so its been hard again to do them for the 2nd time around much prefer the Iron banner.

20. Hex

Got the Nightfall done with my clan, thanks for the offer though :thumb:

Luckily the SRL bit was pretty quick for me, I still need 2 wins for the S Class though. Not sure if I'll bother. Got Saladman's Tag today so I'm happy with that even if I don't get the last 2 bits (rainbows & supers).