1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

did i deserve this?

Discussion in 'General' started by samuelellis, 17 Dec 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penski

penski BodMod

I love you guyyyyyyyyyyyys...</sloth>

*n

2. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

I was going for absurd, because I was going to say that it doesent matter a bit if the shoe fits,

If a murder leaves a shoe behind at a murder scene, then the poplice go around testing everyone in the sity for shoe size they will find a lot of people to whom the shoe fits...

That shoe is going to fit some people and not others, sespote his assertions that his shoe is a one size fits all type.

3. jonesie

jonesie Minimodder

Wicked letter GHOST_Viper! No doubt you're going to get the same replies as the others. I think we've found someone who has taken advantage of fake college diploma spam....

btw, just as minor aside, I thought I better point out that infact the load on the battery does have an effect on how easy it is to spin the charge wheel, and hence on the fuel consumption. this is because energy has to be conserved. in the same way that an input torque (the generating wheel) creates the voltage/current you want, a load current decrease or voltage due, to a load, creates a counter-force. try it with a hand-generator/switch/bulb circuit. :geek: ok no more physics, it's not like he's gonna know that! :)

4. Digitalblueshift

it was in one of my emails. A loaded or failing alternator can consume more gas, by causing the engine to work harder, just as a supercharger robs RPMS from the engine in order to create more horsepower.

But I believe it is on the order of millilitres per litre of gas that the engine consumes. that is it consumes a few millilitres more when the alternator is loaded then when it isn't.

5. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

Am I the only bit-techer that draws up a similarity between this fool and Jimmy Corkill of Brookside fame at the height of his internet propaganda spreading craziness?

Anyway, Digital, I loved that mail you sent him man, ****ing awesome! :thumb:

This guy's a dick, no doubt about that, and the way he treats people is unforgivable... but i think he likes the attention.

Why else would he keep pasting links to his site in his nasty replies?

//goes off to think of a clever reply... decides on a penski style 'you smell of old man piss' mail instead :lol:

6. Digitalblueshift

thought of posting a link here and inviting him to come and initiate an INTELLEGENT conversation, or continue the one here that has already started. But I betchya he'd just post the forum to his website, send it to the british embassy as promoting boom cars, and piss on his lawn...

Thank my mother for the way she taught me how to personally attack someone in a completley impersonal manner, actually thank both my nana and my mom.

7. Trekari

Trekari What's a Dremel?

His less-than-illustrious reply (my followup reply is first):

I wish that you had actually read my email through to the end because then perhaps you would not have the attitude you do towards someone you do not even know.

"I also happen to dislike cars that I can hear from 100 yards away, however my stance on the issue is not nearly as dramatic as yours. If I can hear something from five feet away, that is not a problem for me, whereas you state that makes them criminals."

I would appreciate it if you could actually do me the favour of reading my email, which I have re-attached in (the likely) case that you deleted it in your presumption that I am ignorant and somehow do not measure up to the standards you hold to speak with you.

If you would be so kind as to take the time to read my email through to the end, it is pasted in below your reply.

Sincerely,
    Jason Cavanaugh

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 10:01 AM
    To: me
    Subject: Re: Curious

In a message dated 12/19/2003 5:27:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, jason_cavanaugh@comcast.net writes:

> Before you get any preconceived notions that I entirely support your position on so-called “boom cars” let me assure you that I do not. Let me also assure you that I enjoy listening to, creating, and relaxing to music – real music mind you,

> not rap or country. : )

Your pestering email is uninvited and unwelcome.

You're a very vain and presumptuous person to think I even care about your opinions. Who invited you to talk?

I am not interested in having a dialogue with you. You are ignorant. You are beneath me. I am extremely offended to think that a low-calibre person like yourself for one minute would entertain the idea that you are even qualified to speak to me.

DON'T BOTHER ME ANY MORE.

//end

Check back for more updates (I have a great reply in the works if he emails back with more attitude :lol: )

**EDIT**

More replies :)
    (read backwards again, sorry)

Manners? Let me tell you something about manners, sir.

Manners are what mothers teach their children to avoid having them grow up to be 56 year old 'men' *rolls eyes* who go around calling everyone they disagree with "PUNK" or "MISCREANT" or sending an email reply to someone they do not know and calling them ignorant or beneath themselves. Did you have a mother? Did she teach you not to be such an ass? Would she be proud of the way her son treats anyone with a differing opinion of his own?

I think she'd be turning in her grave, sir.

You called me a very vain and presumptuous person, yet the only presumptions made were on YOUR end by assuming you know the first thing about me aside from what I have told you, and that you somehow have the right to send a retort to a thought-out email with such insults, sir.

Your claims that I am ignorant, beneath you, and how you are "….extremely offended to think that a low-calibre person like yourself for one minute would entertain the idea that you are even qualified to speak to me" only prove to serve function as a display of your over-inflated ego. Let me alert you to some realities Mr. Wright:

1) Nobody is "beneath" someone else - our society is not a hierarchy that requires anyone to attain a certain level of status in order to converse with another.
    2) You of all people have no right to go around insulting someone you do not know and who has merely provided some questions about your website and theories.
    3) There is no qualification in the world to speak to you other than the capability to speak at all.

If you believe differently then I pity you. At fifty-six years of age you could be giving something back to the community and helping in a constructive manner to raise our nation's youth either directly or indirectly. Instead you have taken to senility and hatred and a generally crass, unwelcome and RUDE attitude towards anyone who expresses an interest in anything closely related to boom cars.

I stated in my email that you did not read (how so polite of you Mr. Manners) that I do not have a boom car and do not have interest in creating noise so loudly as to bother others.

The real problem with society is not boom cars: it is a lack of respect. People like you are the reason why so many younger people hate the elderly. You want respect from us (I am 23) but give none whatsoever in return. That is not how the world is going to become a better place. If you want the world to give a rat's ass what you think, then perhaps you owe the world the same courtesy to read and evaluate other's opinions without insulting comments in reply.

Respect is a two-way street. I attempted to give you respect because it is the polite thing to do, despite having seen your email replies to others and already having determined in my mind that you deserve no title of "sir" or "Mr." or anything close to showing respect.

You disregarded my email because it was either too long for you to read and follow, or you didn't like what it might prove, or you're just a foolhardy old man who thinks the only opinion that matters in the world is his.

If you hate noise so much then perhaps you should move to the moon. I hear it is extremely quiet there, however you would have some problems that I'd be willing to brainstorm with you on:

1) Oxygen is a little hard to come by. You would have to conserve your oxygen usage by not utilizing your brain very much (proven in your correspondence how easy that is for you), or you would have to find a way to bring your own.
    2) Plants do not grow very well without an atmosphere such as Earth's, so you would need to build an atmosphere to try and recycle the air you do waste-er..use, sorry.
    3) Food will have to be grown by hand and the pizza delivery guy will probably not arrive in 30 minutes.

On a brighter note though, we'd be free of your bullcrap opinions and sour attitude, AND your mom might even be proud that her son made it all the way to the moon! It would help provide a wonderful new definition to "lunacy." (get in, you're crazy, the adjective for the moon is lunar? Funny eh?)

You are fifty-six years old so it is reprehensible that I would have to tell you this, but I can have a more adult and polite conversation with my sixteen year old brother than I have been able to have with you. Perhaps YOU should grow up.

-Jason

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 12:03 PM
    To: me

In a message dated 12/19/2003 1:52:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, jason_cavanaugh@comcast.net writes:

> I wish that you had actually read my email through to the end because then perhaps you would not have the attitude you
    > do towards someone you do not even know.

I am not interested in your email, nor your opinions. I'm not interested in arguing with you.

Leave me alone. You are harasssing me.

I told you I wasn't interested. That's all that matters.

Get some manners.

Last edited: 19 Dec 2003
  8. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

Quality ghost_Viper.... :clap:

Cruel, but funny at the same time...

9. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

For an easier read what I wrote is in Bold and the rest are convient definitons from dictionary.com :D this is the letter I just sent to him

Dear Mr. Wright,

In reading how you respond to your e-mails, and even mine. All of these e-mails that I have seen were created to have a peaceful approach to not say your wrong just that you are DISCRIMINATING, against a everyone with aftermarket audio systems. This is what it seems that you say. Alot of people who are also "educated" have came to the same conclusion as me. We have talk to you in a kind and polite manner. It seems however that they forget to teach you basic manners in some of those college classes that you took. Let me help you with some of this.

po·lite ( P ) Pronunciation Key (p-lt)
    adj. po·lit·er, po·lit·est
    Marked by or showing consideration for others, tact, and observance of accepted social usage.
    Refined; elegant: polite society.

Just so you know you were not this, we were, we also showed manners.

man·ner ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mnr)
    n.
    A way of doing something or the way in which a thing is done or happens. See Synonyms at method.
    A way of acting; bearing or behavior.
    manners
    The socially correct way of acting; etiquette.
    The prevailing customs, social conduct, and norms of a specific society, period, or group, especially as the subject of a literary work.
    Practice, style, execution, or method in the arts: This fresco is typical of the painter's early manner.

Kind; sort: What manner of person is she?
    Kinds; sorts: saw all manner of people at the mall.

Again I am sorry to say that you are neither of these. It seems that you have your opinion, In which you are perfectly entitled to, but you seem IGNORANT of simple facts that you seem to be lacking . You insult and slanderize people by calling them scum and so forth. Then you go on about how they are trash and deserve it. The nazi's killed the jews because they were jewish. Did that mean they deserved it? NO!
    Now,

li·bel ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lbl)
    n.

A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
    The act of presenting such material to the public.
    The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court.

for some definitons which you have been commiting and one more-

in·sult ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-slt)
    v. in·sult·ed, in·sult·ing, in·sults
    v. tr.

To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness. See Synonyms at offend.
    To affront or demean: an absurd speech that insulted the intelligence of the audience.
    Obsolete. To make an attack on.

and for a few more,

3 entries found for Pompous.
    pom·pous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pmps)
    adj.
    Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders.
    Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation.
    Chracterized by pomp or stately display; ceremonious: a pompous occasion.

3 entries found for Arrogant.
    ar·ro·gant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-gnt)
    adj.
    Having or displaying a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance.
    Marked by or arising from a feeling or assumption of one's superiority toward others: an arrogant contempt for the weak. See Synonyms at proud.

4 entries found for Ignorant.
    ig·no·rant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gnr-nt)
    adj.
    Lacking education or knowledge.
    Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
    Unaware or uninformed.

and
    6 entries found for Idiot.
    id·i·ot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-t)
    n.
    A foolish or stupid person.
    A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Make no mistake that I am not calling you any of these but, "If the shoe fits, wear it."

Sincerely

Michael Hernandez

Last edited: 19 Dec 2003
  10. Trekari

Trekari What's a Dremel?

I was not looking for an argument. I was looking for some answers. You have a theory about ASDD as you like to call it, and theories are no good if they cannot stand up to a little criticism and prodding for truthfulness.

Once again you are trying to classify me as part of the problem. I do NOT own a BOOM CAR, get it?? I am merely someone who likes music.

I could have easily read the first paragraph of your website and decided not to read any further because I thought you were an idiot, but in the interest of expanding my own knowledge of the subject, I continued to read to try and understand your point of view. You did not give me the same courtesy and I do not appreciate spending that amount of time in composing an intelligent discussion only to have you (erroneously) decide I'm not qualified to speak with you.

So-called experts can offer their opinions according to you. I'd like to hear what makes your opinion better than mine considering you have no medical degree or psychology background, or acoustical engineering background, or health science.

So what education is your theory based on if my opinions are supposedly not valid?

Please, for the love of all things green, read my initial email completely and provide me with intelligent discussion?

-Jason

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 1:11 PM
    To: jason_cavanaugh@comcast.net

In a message dated 12/19/2003 2:32:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, jason_cavanaugh@comcast.net writes:

> Manners? Let me tell you something about manners, sir.
    >
    > Manners are what mothers teach their children to avoid having them
    > grow up to be 56 year old 'men' *rolls eyes* who go around calling
    > everyone they disagree with "PUNK" or "MISCREANT" or sending an email
    > reply to someone they do not know and calling them ignorant or beneath
    > themselves. Did you have a mother? Did she teach you not to be such
    > an ass? Would she be proud of the way her son treats anyone with a
    > differing opinion of his own?

The only thing that matters is this: my website is obviously there for fellow victims of boom car noise aggression. They can write to me.

In various places, my website warns people who want to argue with me to leave me ALONE. Got it? I don't have time for you people. I don't want to argue with you. I have no interest in trying to change your minds. You're opening paragraph of your first email indicated that you were going to be argumentative. Sorry. Don't have time. Take your arguments elsewhere.

There are people in this country who are suffering very badly from the continuing stress and noise aggression of boom cars. They don't argue with me. They thank me and ask for my help.

Experts in audiology, acoustical engineering, and health science can offer critical opinion and suggestions for refinement. I'll listen to them.

YOU are clearly NOT in that camp.

You were invited to NOT bother me from the very beginning. You were being RUDE from the very start -- trespassing in my email box.

When I wrote back and told you to leave me alone, you pestered me again. Now you're pestering me a THIRD time.

I suggest you talk to your lawyer about email stalking and harassment, so you'll get a good idea about the boundaries in this situation.

The doctrine of free speech doesn't enable you to impose your opinions on people who DON'T WANT TO HEAR THEM.

YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED TO GIVE ME ANY ADVICE !

11. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

>From: MPWright9@aol.com
    >To: Biggs185@hotmail.com
    >Subject: Re: Boom Cars
    >Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:04:07 -0500
    >
    >In a message dated 12/19/2003 3:45:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, Biggs185@hotmail.com writes:
    >
    > > In reading how you respond to your e-mails, and even mine. >
    >
    >My response was to tell you not to bother me any more.
    >
    >Stop sending your trash. You are of no consequence. I don't care what you think.
    >
    >Talk to your lawyer and have him explain the laws about email stalking and harassment. You are violating them.
    >
    >Go away, pest.

Actually no, by responding to my e-mails and not having my e-mails blocked from your account then its in the legal boundaries. However, If your were to block my e-mails and I know that you block them, Then any other ways to attempt to contact you would infact be harrasing and e-mail stalking. However you deem it worth to get that last insult in in which it means that you are accepting my mail in which no way means you aren't blocking me. Therefore I am not harrasing you becuase you are a equal party.

12. LoopyJuice

LoopyJuice Astronomical

this is getting increasingly funny, he must have a lot of free time to sit there replying like a prat :rolleyes:

13. micb

micb Minimodder

This thread is really quite amusing in places.

I Believe sound can damage hearing (high SPL levels is damaging)

I have researched about heart conditions and impacts....

Heart problems and deaths from impacts have been found when a object inpacts on the chest 15-30 microseconds before the heart T-wave, thus causing ventricular fibrillation (electrical activity becomes disordered from the chambers pumping in a rapid unsyncronised way).

It is very unlikly to happen but in sports like bassball it is a minute possibility.

As for bass impact I would say that extremely High SPL's bass in excess of 150 db *could* potentially have a ultra slim chance of effecting the heart, if you are very very very unlucky.

If you look at human nature powerfull influences are very attractive, large waves in surfing, sky dives, fast cars and loud sound systems and can make us feel good.

Anj aftermarket sound system can provide execelent value for people, In the last few days I have driven close to 500 miles arround the UK, my sound system has been a great asset for the long journeys.

For someone to deprive me of this musical entertainment it makes me sad that there are such kill joys in this world.

14. Sid

Sid Banned

He seems like quite a funny and intelligent guy actually.

Hehe. Amazing. Pwning most of you tbh.

I reckon this is a kinda big joke for him and really he loves all this banter. Reading these types of emails probably gives him great amusement.

15. Trekari

Trekari What's a Dremel?

He's not 'pwning' anyone.

He's a old idiotic sociopath with a degree in sociology - go figure.

-J

16. OneSeventeen

OneSeventeen Oooh Shiny!

I strongly feel that he must have been doing this for some time, receives numerous emails and junk mails (since he offers his real name/address/whatnot) and is fed up with it.
    The more I think of it, the more I realize I would probably act the same if I were treated that way.

I don't agree with it, and I wouldn't act this way (ignore the fact that this negates my post!), but it is his right, and I don't think that us making fun of him is any different than him ranting back like this.

My honest opinion, no, you didn't deserve this, but I don't think he deserves us to turn right back around and bash him. I'm sorry I posted the way I did earlier, but it's his opinion, and I think that pestering him, signing him up for mailing lists, etc. isn't the correct course of action.

I hope he one day finds a way to cope with his hatred towards those with good stereo systems, and instead realizes he should only hate the inconsideration of those who blast their music (and no, not everyone who has a great system blasts their music, but I know people who do, and it is highly inconsiderate, and I'm sure illegal in most places). You know, hate the sin, not the sinner... primarily because nobody is perfect. "boomcar thugs" aren't perfect, but neither am I, and I have no reason to call everyone who has a nice stereo a boomcar thug, and I also have no reason to bash someone who finds reason in calling everyone with a stereo a boomcar thug. (I also find no reason in my own post!)

That said, I dissagree with his response, his methodology, and his overall attitude, but I also expect more out of everyone else here.

[joking]If it wasn't obvious, I'll state it bluntly, I'm better than everyone else[/joking]

I've bashed him before, and I've done my share of inconsideration towards others, I also bite my nails and have a copy of easy-e's christmas song, so no, I'm nowhere near perfect and I know it, my apologies for sounding elite to all those who are beneath me.

17. penski

penski BodMod

The little bugger is playing dirty.

He's just flooded my inbox.

So...I'm playing dirty too.

I've forwarded every one to AOL's complaints dept acting all coy and scared.

Transcript follows:

This is the eleventh and final of these emails.

I must apologise again for forwarding so many emails to yourselves but I feel that this man is taking advantage of his AOL account and the standing which AOL have as a provider of internet services to be hateful and offensive to myself.

Having looked at this man's site, I am quite scared of his level of hate. This man has nothing but an unbridled wish to get rid of what he calls 'boom car boys'. To me, this seems extremely offensive. If his site was a white power site that preached hatred toward Jews then I can imagine it would not be endorsed by AOL. How can a company as respected as AOL allow it's servers, domain and webspace be used to direct such obvious acts of hate toward a section of the community?

Thank you for your time, I hope that I have been of some use to you.

*nicky edwards

>From: MPWright9@aol.com >To: timduncalfe@ntlworld.com, jo_gilbrook@hotmail.com, weezel@weezel.co.uk, diskreet@imaterrorist.com, amczee@hotmail.com, callum@saint.uk.com, Biggs185@hotmail.com, jason_cavanaugh@comcast.net, jazza16@hotmail.com, amoeba@ozforces.com.au, jef@hl-2.com, lucifer@ihateaol.co.uk, psi_penski@hotmail.com, wicked666@blueyonder.co.uk >Subject: Fwd: >Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:14:16 -0500 >MIME-Version: 1.0 >Received: from imo-d04.mx.aol.com ([205.188.157.36]) by mc10-f32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713); Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:14:23 -0800 >Received: from MPWright9@aol.comby imo-d04.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v36_r4.8.) id z.14e.2810fedf (15876);Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:14:17 -0500 (EST) >Received: from aol.com (mow-m20.webmail.aol.com [64.12.180.136]) by air-id07.mx.aol.com (v97.14) with ESMTP id MAILINID73-3e043fe3cc9834b; Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:14:17 -0500 >X-Message-Info: vAu4ZEtdRihsuXtUJbUzQ39h38Dg9HVf >Message-ID: <3AD507CA.39B336EC.0245BFAF@aol.com> >X-Mailer: Atlas Mailer 2.0 >X-AOL-IP: 129.15.111.231 >Return-Path: MPWright9@aol.com >X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Dec 2003 04:14:23.0945 (UTC) FILETIME=[C0022B90:01C3C6AF] > >

*n

18. Trekari

Trekari What's a Dremel?

Actually I just got off the phone with the AOL Terms of Use department after receiving the same flood of:

"Good morning, here's a big

**** YOU!"

I also forwarded all those emails per their recommendations and his screen name has been noted and will be suspended until he can provide a reasonable justification for responding with such words to myself (who has posted every single email I've had with him and has never swore at him aside from calling him an ass, ONCE).

Have a nice day Mr. Wright. Now you can be free of yet another device because you no longer need a computer.

-Jason

Last edited: 20 Dec 2003
  19. penski

penski BodMod

Sent : 20 December 2003 05:06:28
    To : timduncalfe@ntlworld.com, jo_gilbrook@hotmail.com, weezel@weezel.co.uk, amczee@hotmail.com, callum@saint.uk.com, Biggs185@hotmail.com, jason_cavanaugh@comcast.net, jazza16@hotmail.com, amoeba@ozforces.com.au, jef@hl-2.com, lucifer@ihateaol.co.uk, psi_penski@hotmail.com, wicked666@blueyonder.co.uk
    Subject : Fwd:

| | Inbox

MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: from imo-r03.mx.aol.com ([152.163.225.99]) by mc8-f42.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713); Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:06:34 -0800
    Received: from MPWright9@aol.comby imo-r03.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v36_r4.8.) id z.137.292e4feb (3972);Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:06:28 -0500 (EST)
    X-Message-Info: vAu4ZEtdRih259YSHpQgAjqzekCXeayy
    Message-ID: <137.292e4feb.2d1532d4@aol.com>
    X-Mailer: 8.0 for Windows sub 670
    Return-Path: MPWright9@aol.com
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Dec 2003 05:06:34.0843 (UTC) FILETIME=[0A2B4AB0:01C3C6B7]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View E-mail Message Source
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="part1_137.292e4feb.2d1532d4_boundary"

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_137.292e4feb.2d1532d4_alt_boundary"

Content-Type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

What I'm going to do is make a list of all the addresses coming from boomheads and car stereo freaks. Email from ALL of you is unwelcome. This is made plain at my website. http://members.aol.com/mpwright9/boomcar.html

At your forums you encourage each other to write to me and harass me. All of you have emailed me and pestered me in bold defiance of the warning at my website.

Every time I get an email from one of your gang, I'll be forwarding it back to ALL of you -- numerous times.

You want to waste your time this way? Just keep those cards and letters coming.

If you have better things to do with your time, then the answer is very simple: LEAVE ME ALONE. DO NOT SEND EMAIL. TELL YOUR FELLOW BOOMHEADS AND AUDIO FREAKS NOT TO SEND EMAIL.

From now on I am holding the whole community responsible for the harassment campaign.

You fools are going nowhere. You can't stop me. My website stays. There are anti-noise organizations springing up all over America. You can't stop us. Our movement will grow. Boom cars and noise thugs will be silenced.

Now scroll down and read the message from one of your gang. That's really how he feels about himself and all the rest of you. It's obvious you people hate yourselves and hate each other. Your pathetic self-hatred sticks out all over the place.

Content-Type: message/rfc822
    Content-Disposition: inline

Tim Duncalfe <timduncalfe@ntlworld.com>

To :
    <mpwright9@aol.com>

Sent :
    19 December 2003 23:40:04

MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: from rly-yi02.mx.aol.com (rly-yi02.mail.aol.com [172.18.180.130]) by air-yi04.mail.aol.com (v97.14) with ESMTP id MAILINYI43-ae743fe3907633e; Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:57:42 -0500
    Received: from mta05-svc.ntlworld.com (mta05-svc.ntlworld.com [62.253.162.45]) by rly-yi02.mx.aol.com (v97.10) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINYI27-7b53fe390691e9; Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:57:29 -0500
    Received: from timd1slrjs7dho ([80.3.117.198]) by mta05-svc.ntlworld.com (InterMail vM.4.01.03.37 201-229-121-137-20020806) with SMTP id <20031219235720.NVWR19387.mta05-svc.ntlworld.com@timd1slrjs7dho> for <mpwright9@aol.com>; Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:57:20 +0000
    Return-Path: <timduncalfe@ntlworld.com>
    Message-ID: <002201c3c68b$dea3b3d0$0702a8c0@timd1slrjs7dho>
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165
    X-AOL-IP: 172.18.180.130 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3C689.6D8926F0"
    MIME-Version: 1.0Received: from rly-yi02.mx.aol.com (rly-yi02.mail.aol.com [172.18.180.130]) by
    air-yi04.mail.aol.com (v97.14) with ESMTP id MAILINYI43-ae743fe3907633e; Fri,
    19 Dec 2003 18:57:42 -0500Received: from mta05-svc.ntlworld.com (mta05-svc.ntlworld.com [62.253.162.45])
    by rly-yi02.mx.aol.com (v97.10) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINYI27-7b53fe390691e9;
    Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:57:29 -0500Received: from timd1slrjs7dho ([80.3.117.198]) by mta05-svc.ntlworld.com
    (InterMail vM.4.01.03.37 201-229-121-137-20020806) with SMTP id
    <20031219235720.NVWR19387.mta05-svc.ntlworld.com@timd1slrjs7dho> for
    <mpwright9@aol.com>; Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:57:20 +0000Return-Path: <timduncalfe@ntlworld.com>Message-ID: <002201c3c68b$dea3b3d0$0702a8c0@timd1slrjs7dho>X-MSMail-Priority: NormalX-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165X-AOL-IP: 172.18.180.130

Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

good morning, heres a big

**** YOU

Email start:

To whom it may concern,

I have just forwarded eleven offensive emails by 'MPWright9' to yourselves a few minutes ago and this email has just arrived. I have explained to this man that I do not even own a car never mind use a car staereo offensively several times but still he keeps sending me these offensive and hateful emails.

This man is still sending me these crass emails.

Please could something be done about this?

Thank you.

*n

*n (ph33r my innocent-done-bad routine and complaint skills)

PS: If you got this one, GHOST could you get back on the phone to AOL and kick off? :)

20. Trekari

Trekari What's a Dremel?

Actually, tosreports@aol.com is who you should forward them to with the subject line 'MPWright9@aol.com'

I will give AOL two hours from now (approx 7am GMT) before calling them back to ensure that his email abilities are dead because he has NO right to send me this kind of hate mail.

-Jas

(I even think we should move this thread for a bit to have his argument in defense of himself removed until AOL has told him to bugger off)

-J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.