I'm at a dilema right now. The dilema is I have too much time on my hands and idle fingers. I've been thinking about starting a project, but I also don't feel that I have the need to do so. Without the need, I'm stuck with wondering if I should just update my components in the case that I have, and how much would I really gain from it. My specs: e6850@4,0 ghz EVGA 9800GTX Superclocked 4GB DDR2@1333mzh (Corsair Dominators 8500) Abit IP35 Pro (latest BIOS) Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB as Bootdrive Samsung F1 1TB as backup Auzen X-Fi Prelude Seasonic 650 V1000 Everything is WC'd with 2 rads Here's a old log to the current system here to let you see what I did and what it looks like. I know it comes down to need vs want: and I feel that I don't need anything, I just want. But I can't even decide if I want anything as I don't feel my system is maxed at all. Is there anything coming down the pipeline with Intel that I should wait for (otherwise if I upgrade I feel it should be the i7 930), or am I just itching with upgraditis? Would it be worth anything to upgrade now or just wait a while longer? What would you upgrade if you did so? Why?