1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Do not use interparcel.com

Discussion in 'General' started by Rhydian, 2 Apr 2014.

1. Rhydian

Rhydian What's a Dremel?

After a failed delivery and sent back to me they refused to honor a refund. They first attempted to lie saying I had not provided the correct details, and when shown proof just refused to offer a refund because they believe the courier had attempted delivery...

Bit of a rant and some education for you guys. :)

2. RTT

RTT #parp

Talk to your credit card company?

3. tyepye

tyepye Minimodder

On the flip side I always use interparcel for my courier deliveries (believe they use UPS) and never had a problem sending packages.

4. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Ask for the proof that they attempted delivery, surely they should have left a card if they did...

If they cannot provide proof, ask for a refund and if they still refuse claim it back from the credit card company.

5. Rhydian

Rhydian What's a Dremel?

Their only proof is that they claim the gps data proves he was at the address. As I said, if he was at the address, why was there no note? why did they not call.

Now they know they can't use that excuse they're trying to say I didn't contact them fast enough...I contacted them pretty much as soon as the tracking updated for nearly a week straight.

I wont let them win, even if I have to make sure they lose business.

I actually paid for the item through debit card, I should've used a credit card (it was the reason for getting one) but that was a silly mistake that shouldn't have even mattered.

Last edited: 2 Apr 2014