Xbox 360 Do you like the Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by OutsideSales, 28 Nov 2005.

1. J()£

J()£ Banned

Personally i think that it highly over rated :D... I played call od duty and king kong on one the other day and it was rubbish to say at best! and most of the overheat and crash!!!

You will never beat the graphics of a PC!!!

2. FIBRE+

FIBRE+ Minimodder

I had a go on PGR3 and personally I thought the graphics were really unimpressive cosidering all the hype.

I'd rather spend the money on my pc, it does everything I need, better graphics, better games... oh and a keyboard and mouse as standard :D

3. Usel

Usel What's a Dremel?

I must admit I haven't turned mine on for the last week. Been playing Zelda OOT Master Sword.

I do think I purchased one just because of reading all about the shortages. Then walking into Game and just seeing one on the shelf. More or less an impulse buy.

If it doesn't get played much over the next month i'll probably sell it.

4. Neoki

Neoki Minimodder

I hopefully will be getting a nice 32" HDTV samsung tv soon (depends if i can be donkeyed to save up.)

5. Cadillac Ferd

Cadillac Ferd What's a Dremel?

Hmm.. I really am enjoying mine, I've got a few games (Kameo, COD, Quake4, PGR3, DOA4, Geometry Wars) and I really think the graphics looks fantastic (especially on my HD tv). I dunno what everyone is talking about the noise though... either my fans aren't on, or I'm sitting miles farther away than everyone else is or I just have bad hearing, the noise is usually barely noticable. I do hear the DVD drive spinning up when I first pop in a disc though, but is that really an avoidable thing? It has to have a dvd drive, the disc has to spin...? eh?

6. barney_2k

barney_2k What's a Dremel?

i got mine last week

im loving it

impressive even on my pooie Dell 15" crt monitor

gameplay on PGR3 is stunning

Live is not quite the quantam jump i expected from the original service

but even better than the brilliant old one none the less

Barney

Tags: