1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Doctor Who question from someone who doesn't know anything about the show

Discussion in 'General' started by docodine, 10 Aug 2014.

1. Archtronics

Archtronics Minimodder

Last few years its got worst i think they need to reboot the writers.

2. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

I liked a lot of the David Tennant and Matt smith episodes, some were pretty generic, predictable and just plainly badly written.

This new guy, Peter Capaldi is pretty good in the shoes but the writers haven't written a single decent episode yet. It's all about 'clara' but I find her unlikeable and self-important. The doctor has a massive ego, being an almost immortal time traveller that's seen almost everything but she's just a terrible character with a bad, unlikeable personality.

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Funny; I quite like Clara. The best recent companion is still Katherine Tate's Donna. Refreshingly she was not all googly-eyed impressed with the Doc; she gave as good as she got.

4. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

I thought that too. She's the only one who was just there for the ride instead of having the whole show about her, easy going and laid back.

5. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

QFT ;)

6. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

omg at last a doctor with a backbone I am just hoping the get rid of the annoying eye candy soon