1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does quality control exist anymore?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by zr_ox, 25 Apr 2007.

1. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

You legend! I'll pm you :)

2. Bluephoenix

Bluephoenix Spoon? What spoon?

yes, the 680a does exist: 680a

and I told him he was an idiot, but he insists, and since this is a first time build with this hardware for me, I'm charging him extra (not directly, it'll just take more time and I charge by time spent)

[edit]: and I just found out he only wants 1 GTX and is only going to be using a 24" screen :sigh: he is a complete idiot, but as goose said, its his money.....

Last edited: 21 Jun 2007
  3. Mother-Goose

There are times when fish should be implemented to help he payee gain some perspective. You grab the fish by the tail, swing overhead until the velocity is correct and then you aim at his face....

4. Bluephoenix

I unfortunately lack the appropriate sized salmon or a dock for him to stand next to. though I have doubts that a dunking would help him any.....

5. Mother-Goose

hmmm, you could always put his hand in some luke warm water whilst he is sleeping, just to illustrate that he is pissing money away?

6. Bluephoenix

I think what I'll do is build it since he's so adamant, and then just show him the comparison to my rig in 3dmark06......

should teach him a good lesson. :lol: :hehe: