1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V dual sound

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by crushersc934, 2 Jun 2007.

1. crushersc934

crushersc934 What's a Dremel?

ok i dont know if this is the right section or not. but i have a Plantronics BT headset and i want to use it for just vent both incoming and out going and have my normal speakers for the other sounds. is that possible. if so can someone pls tell me how :clap:

2. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

Phone, PDA, Computer.

What type, OS, etc

3. crushersc934

crushersc934 What's a Dremel?

it is on a PC, i would of hoped you knida thought that since i said vent(ventrilo), XP home (OS)

4. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

yeah we're not walking product inventories. most of us don't know what the hell a 'vent', or even a 'ventrillo', is. and you didn't state XP in your first post. please read what you write and be more clear if you expect help.

i don't even know why i bothered, considering your apparent expectation for us to divine your desires and then cater to your every whim, but it appears ventrilo has a support forum - http://www.ventrilo.com/forums/

you are probably better off asking them to help. i sure as hell ain't going to bother further than this.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2007
  5. Mighty Yoshimi

Mighty Yoshimi Motormouth

ahahahah, i'm not clear on what you mean.

And Omg your humour is as amazing as your photography, and photography is good!

6. gar

gar Minimodder

Yes, what on earth is a vent? I mean, I'm big into av and I've not yet heard of this one! (Noting this is the AV thread)

7. Cardan

Cardan What's a Dremel?

look through the settings on vent. im pretty sure you can change what the indbound and outbound sources are