1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Dungeon Siege

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by niro, 13 Apr 2011.

1. niro

niro What's a Dremel?

I had put dungeon siege 3 on my list of maybe buy games for 2011, but seeing on steam that if you pre-order it you also get dungeon siege 1 and 2 to play straight away im thinking about buying it.
    So i was wondering what do you all think of the dungeon siege games and would you think its worth the 30 quid?

2. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

I have a rule about games - don't pre-order without reading reviews and certainly don't pre-order games that are heavily plugged pre-release on TV.

Since Dungeon Seige 3 "sponsors" Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (a fine TV show), I'd need to see a review before plonking down any money.

3. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Loved the first two Dungeon Siege games, this one however looks extremely different in style and gameplay so it's a little hard to go based on the previous games.
    An extra £5 is a decent price for the older games in the series, Dungeon Siege 2 is probably worth that added cost on it's own.

As I own the first two games already, I wouldn't do the pre-order on Steam myself but for people who haven't got the games and enjoy playing older games then I'd say it's not a bad deal. Look at a few videos for the older games though before you make a decision as they're not to everyone's liking.

4. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

Blargh get Diablo 2 :D

Kidding...kinda...

GET DIABLO 3!

Still kidding...except I'm not....

Anyhoo, I wouldn't rush ahead to preorder. Are you really out of games that you'll pre-order just to get DS 1&2?

5. rma

rma Minimodder

Be careful - the freebies are SINGLE PLAYER ONLY versions of DS1+2.
    They've removed all local lan and internet co-op play features :(

6. niro

niro What's a Dremel?

Not really, I still have Mass Effect to complete if I can be bothered, but at moment all I have is black ops and that puts u off any shooter games really lol

ah nice one thanks, if thats the case then I wont bother

thanks for replies guys

7. icanfly

icanfly What's a Dremel?

This is worth to possess, to buy it:clap: