1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Dungeons Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 8 Feb 2011.

1. kingjohn721

kingjohn721 New Member

did you poo yourself watching the Silence Of The Lambs

2. TheTingler

TheTingler New Member

Thanks for the comments guys, it's never nice to have to pick holes in a game people (including myself) have been looking forward to. I mean, only three rooms to build? You can't control monsters or order them anywhere? Buh?

While I meant that in an ironic way, you do actually get to torture the heroes you capture - in fact it's essential. They're pretty mild (like being tied to a spinning wheel), but the electric chair even made me uncomfortable to look at.

The sandbox mode knocked it up a bit.

If you're looking for another game similar to Dungeon Keeper, I suggest Evil Genius. It's Bond villains rather than fantasy dungeon masters, but otherwise the games play out the same way. It's on both GOG and Steam.

3. echeb

echeb Member

when I first saw this game on steam I looked at the sold out software edition of DK2 beside me, let out a rather girlish scream and ran downstairs to tell dad. now I wish I hadn't, from what your saying it isn't even worth the 3 for 2 they do if its ever put do disk. modders, you're my only hope of playing anything near DK3

Last edited: 10 Feb 2011
Tags: Add Tags