1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

English Translations

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by SouperAndy, 14 May 2010.

1. SouperAndy

SouperAndy To Bumble or not to Bumble?

2. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Yes we are working on at the moment - we have a translator going through the site product by product.

3. SouperAndy

Excellent, thanks.

Really impressed by the range, may have to make a big order to justify the shipping costs :D

Cheers,

SouperAndy :worried:

4. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

your on Bit-tech you get discounted shipping.... :rock:

edit: just noiticed your country lol

5. ripmax

ripmax Minimodder

Just put it through Google translator for a laugh.

The T-Balancer bigNG is the first 4-channel controller for air and watercooling with patented Dual Mode Technology (DMT). He combines the smoothness of analog control of the fans with the performance of the PWM. The T-Balancer bigNG delivers pure analog voltage per channel up to 20W (40W). This way you can even operate a 12V pump directly on the controller. An integrated heatsink ensures a cool running.

Supplied as standard with 4 thin analog sensors and 2 precise digital sensors. Due to the high absolute accuracy of the digital sensors you can calibrate the analog and the motherboard's internal sensors. In connection with the expansion set of digital and analog can be all together 10 analogue sensors, 8 digital sensors and 2 flowmeters!

Mounting is very flexible: in a free 3.5 "bay, in a free card slot on the housing or in a visually attractive acrylic case at any place in the housing.

What can the T-Balancer bigNG (inputs)?

- Up to 10 analog sensors
    - Up to 8 digital sensors
    - Up to 2 meter
    - Speed of 4 fans

What can the T-Balancer control bigNG (outputs)?

- Fans
    - Water Pumps
    - Halogen or CCFLs
    - Peltier elements
    - PC Analog from emergency stop switches (in conjunction with Extension)
    - Status LEDs
    - Speed transmission to the Board
    - USB internally and externally

Which extensions exist for the T-Balancer bigNG?
    Expansion digital (6 more digital sensors), extension analog (6 more analogue sensors, emergency PC power off, connector for 2 flowmeter), 2 T-Balancer miniNG (more fan channels), Waterkit (with flow meter and water temperature sensor), gauge (in development) , Multi-IO with 16 inputs and outputs (in development)

The T-Balancer bigNG offers numerous safety systems, which raise the operation of your PC's industry standard:

Overheating protection: an integrated onboard sensor monitors the temperature of the T-balancers, and switches in an emergency to speed up the fan and PWM

-Acoustic alarm: an integrated buzzer can make noticeable depending on the configuration

-Optical alarm: integrated LEDs and an LED output warning signals can pass optical

Software Alarm: can be displayed in the alarm connected software

Sensor demolition control: In case a sensor, this is indicated

-Stability detector remains: are the fans, this accelerated

-Stand-alone operation: even if the motherboard or operating system crashes, the T-Balancer to run again

With Software (via USB2.0), the T-Balancer customize and configure optimally. Numerous Plug-Ins (iMON, Speedfan, MBM, JaLCD, LCDC, Samurize) provide for the transfer and display the values. About the software can also perform long-term monitoring, an integrated USB watch-dog ensures a permanent USB connection. With the software generate Light Blaster Module own lighting effects.

Includes: control unit, 2 digital sensors (address # 0 - # 1), 4 analog sensors, motherboard, video cable, USB cable (internal), acrylic glass cabinet, slot sheet, 3.5 "bay holders, CD with software.

Technical data:

Dimension: 88x88x16mm
    Weight: 150g
    max. Current: 7A
    Total Power: 80W (PWM) / 20W (analogue)
    Power per channel: 40W (PWM) / 20W (analogue

6. SouperAndy

No issues with the quality of the translation from Google (as I said, my better half tranlsated it for me verbatim)...

More an aspect of perception, if I go to a '.co.uk' site, it's confronting to be presented with a spec sheet in a different language...

It seems to be in-hand tho', so all good :D

SouperAndy :worried:

7. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

I use Chrome with the translator plugin and although it isn't perfect it does give me more than enough info for the product I am reading about.

8. deadlyavenger

deadlyavenger What's a Dremel?

It's a real shame I find that it is coming up to 10 months that I've known about your site (since i37) and there are still a LOT of products that are in German :(

Makes it really difficult for anyone that is browsing or doesn't know exactly what they want.

Fortunately...your epicness of giveaways and the very helpful staff helping me over email makes up for it :D