1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics Eurologic RAID Array Power Supply Module

Discussion in 'Modding' started by TC10284, 8 Apr 2002.

1. TC10284

TC10284 What's a Dremel?

Hello. I have a Eurologic Voyager 5000 RAID Array and I am in need of a new Power supply module. I have looked everywhere(i'm in the U.S.) and I can't find what I need. My problem is that when I power on the RAID array(using the switches on the MAIN power supply) the dying power supply module will start buzzing and will have a red light that obviously indicates somethings wrong with the module. The other module works fine however. I've also noticed that the bad power supply module has a weaker green light that the working power supply module has. A while back, when I turned on the RAID array, the power supply would buzz for a few seconds then cut off. Then, a few days ago, I find out that when I cut it on, the buzzer/red light doesn't go off even after sitting for a few hours. The RAID array itself looks like this: http://www.digidyne.ca/products/part_storsys_eurologic.html

(scroll down and look at the Voyager 5000, the removable power supply module is right next to the display). The module itself looks like this and has almost the same connectors except for a different pin count: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2015395041

but this one is too small. Mine looks like an old 5.25" floppy drive but a little longer. The part code on my bad power supply module is ELPSU-A2-120, the revision is C, the voltage is 100v-120v, the current is 3 A, and the frequency is 50/60Hz. That's the only numbers I see on the module. If anyone knows where I can get one of these new/used but working or possibly even repaired, PLEASE let me know. I can't find one of these ANYWHERE. Thanks!!!

Tavis

Last edited: 8 Apr 2002