1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Cheesecake Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 15 Jun 2016.

1. rollo

rollo Modder

There is always rumours in truth, But no guarentees. The Titan is a definite but it will launch before a TI model of the 1080 does.

Titan will likely be late this year but it could double the retail price of the 1080. Which lets be honest is not likely a option for many.

1080ti if it launches is usauly 6months after the Titan. 980ti launched 4 months after and is the quickest titan to ti launch.

Assuming Titan launches in December earliest 1080ti would be May next year.

VEGA will launch somewhere in the middle of the two id assume.

2. Deders

Deders Modder

I don't suppose you'd be able to do an extra graph to show how the new dynamic load allocation affects Gameworks and PhysX titles like Witcher3 and Arkham Knight compared to older generations?

3. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

I'll look into it as a potential but right now we're focussed on partner cards, 1070 and Polaris when it comes to GPUs!

4. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

I am happy and extremely proud of your decision to buy one of these cards off-the-shelf for a proper review.
    I am so sick of buying computer parts that don't come close to achieving the same performance as the cherry-picked review items that are supplied to reviewers by the manufacturers.
    What you buy should always perform as reviewed items, with the normal, miniscule performance variations of course.
    Please keep this up. You'll become the go-to site for accurate, honest reviews above all others.

Tags: Add Tags