Well hello there guys! Experiment Nr. 5 Thought it would be time to finally get this thing lifted. I have had the case since last year, and have been playing around with it and brainstormed about what to do with it. It is going to be my fift proper CaseMod (1: DnA, 2: PC-Beto, 3: Project M8, 4: Project N.V), and will include a lot of techniques that I learned trough these mods. The case is a CaseLabs S3 mini itx case that CaseLabs was kind enough to ship me when it first came out. The case is around the same size as the popular Bitfenix prodigy, and I have gotten a pedestal shipped too, that I will use for most of the cooling compartments. But lets start off with a parts list: Motherboard: ASUS Impact CPU: Intel I7 4770K GPU: ASUS GTX780 RAM: Corsair Dominator 16 gb SSD: 2xCorsair Neutron GTX 256gb HDD: WD 2tb green PSU: Corsair RM1000 Watercooling will be all EK, exept for the fittings which is provided by Bitspower. But no one reads these intro´s anyways, so lets dive into it! First of all, the case: And here it is on my desk, along with a bitfenix prodigy M. Motherboard tray Here you see the ASUS Impact Motherboard on the tray. It really is a nice and tidy little card! I am going to connect 3 drives to the build. Two ssd´s, and a hdd. Everyone knows that sata cables can be a pain in the bum to route trough a build, so I wanted to hide these as much as possible. The cables goes directly under the motherboard, and will connect to the ssd´s which I plan on mounting beneath the motherboard tray. Ram and one of the SSD´s from Corsair! This is how I planned on mounting them. Wires will go under the motherboard to get as much of it out of the way as possible. Milling the holes. Ohh the joy of a manual mill! And how the cables will run. Both of them semi installed. Now, I wanted to mount the one HDD to the side of the centerrail of the case, and doing so in a stealthy way. So a cover was made for the harddrive. Please ignore the two pumps, this was from an earlier concept. 3D printed a prototype of the hdd cover. The final version will be milled from aluminum. Printed out a drawing of the sidepanel modifications. Double checking that the harddrive fits After drilling, forward to filling. And done! Rubber grommets installed. And harddisk installed! That was it for now! I am preparing a few renders of the concept, and working on the pedestal on the moment, so that will be the next updates!