1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows F.E.A.R Demo: Get it now!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by -Erik-, 5 Aug 2005.

1. logan

logan flashback!

Just found out... not only do you have legs, you can use em too!

jump + right button = some kick thing

slowmo + jump + RMB = cool-double-kick-to-the-chest-thing which sends the enemy flying! (to his death :D )

2. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

Creepy.
    Its fun doing the flying kicks into people's faces, but realy bad if you misjudge it lol.
    I like the shotgun the best out of all the weapons.

3. onarahosting

onarahosting What's a Dremel?

So that's where the stake gun is. Gotta go play it again to play with it. I never thought it'd run on my rig with a G-force 440ti but it was fine at 800X600 and with pretty much everything turned on (when it autodetected it set someting weird and at the start I was driving with that dude in mid air and when he dropped me off i was just walking around in the sky looking back at him sitting in mid air).

I spec'd it up on the settings and it warned me but i said screw it and it went "rebinding textures" etc, and ran fine. (P4 1.8 overclocked to 2.0 with 1Gb RAM and a 440ti).

4. bokz

bokz What's a Dremel?

Is F.E.A.R worth the time and effort?

5. onarahosting

onarahosting What's a Dremel?

Well for ages I thought (and still do) where can you go with a first person shooter. Imean we've done it with story, without story, every which way. It's kinda old. Fear is sort of the same i think from playing the demo. It's nice pictures and reasonable gameplay but it's still get a weapon, shoot something. But then again you may as well do it when something looks good huh?

Multi player is always the tell all on a FPS IMHO so i'll wait to see that.

6. Gipo

Gipo What's a Dremel?

cool I am downloading now!

Tags: