1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Fable 3 announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 19 Aug 2009.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Ola.l

Ola.l What's a Dremel?

There was queen and king, titles in Fable 2, and most of Peter Molyneux promises and self made hype about additions to the game, proved void once the game was released. And the DLC's were so sub par I'd lie if I said that I am excited about the prospect of another Fable.
    Though he later said that Fable 2 was made to be for casuals.. That being said I've played through the game at least 5 times by now and I am thinking on giving it another go soon ;)

3. interzen

interzen Real men use chainsaws.

I loved the original Fable, and I also love Fable 2, but as far as anything that Molyneux says I work on the principle of "I'll believe it when I see it. Not before"

4. SpeedLegion

SpeedLegion Minimodder

+1 to everything said :)

5. Cobalt

Cobalt What's a Dremel?

He makes good games but he needs to work on his marketing. I think the Fable games got marked down a lot just due to disappointment rather than looking at the game as a whole.

6. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

"But there'll be no cupping."

No heavy petting either? Boooooooring. :)

7. Abhorsen

Abhorsen Minimodder

Having never played any of the Fable series this has kind aignited my interest. I've just had a gander at the previous ones and would people recommend going all the way back to the first?

I was going to get Fable II for the 360 but seen as how nice the graphics are i'll wait for a week or two until my new hd tv arrives. Would people say Fable the original would be worth the time?

8. Dreaming

Dreaming What's a Dremel?

I wondered why on Lionhead's website they had that 'leader or follower' thing, it makes sense now!!!

Lets hope they make it for PC as well as xbox 360 this time.

9. Dreaming

I'd say it's worth a play sure, you can fable and the lost chapters for the PC as well which might be more convenient.

10. Abhorsen

Abhorsen Minimodder

Yeah i was going to go for that for pc.

11. Whalemeister

Whalemeister is so hot right now!

Fable 2 was one of the main reasons I bought an xbox, dan't wait for this one to come out!

12. Dreaming

13. interzen

interzen Real men use chainsaws.

Just go straight for 'The Lost Chapters' ... all of the original game plus the bits that were cut because PM let his mouth override his brain. You can download the original Fable for the 360 as part of the Xbox Classics range, but unfortunately it's not the 'Lost Chapters' version :(

Also nice to see that I'm not the only one who bought a 360 just to play Fable II :D

Tags: Add Tags