1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Factorio - anyone playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by obaidbd, 6 Sep 2018.

1. obaidbd

obaidbd Member

Had my eye on this game since last 4-5 months then after trying the demo last week i finally purchased it this week and holly molly !! This game is a lot more addictive than i thought initially and the base i need to create to lunch the rocket (End game) is MASSIVE !!

Anyway, wondering if anyone else playing, please share your tips and tricks for beginner like me and show some of your production layout :)

NB : To give an idea how noob I am, I haven't start producing green since pack yet

2. loftie

loftie Well-Known Member

Not played this recently nor would I say I'm good at it. Normally I play with mods, but even in vanilla IIRC you're going to need a lot more room than you probably think you do in order to do everything. The amount of times I've played and ended up getting to the point of "oh we need to redesign base". Instead we just carry on with the intention of creating a new super awesome base at some point soon (aka never!)