1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Fairly Complex Window Design

Discussion in 'Modding' started by HapeMask, 23 Jan 2006.

1. Caliber Mengsk

Caliber Mengsk What's a Dremel?

O-o... nevermind about the file... XD Could just be faster if I did it on my own.

If you still want me to send you one, I will though... ^_^ since you seem to be the only other person in the world trying to do something like this.

2. Caliber Mengsk

[​IMG]
    Well, There you have what I did in illustrator.

@_@ Took about 5 hours... but it's still awesome looking IMO.

3. HapeMask

HapeMask What's a Dremel?

Eep! I didn't even realize this post was still around, I haven't checked these forums recently, but I should be back now that summer is starting. That design you made looks pretty sweet, much better than what I whipped up in illustrator, but I also wound up changing the large window design so it wouldn't be a copy of the small window, it's finished in my latest update post.

Yep, check out my resurrected worklog in my sig for the rest of the designs.

I might still be interested in a decal version of the small symbols I painted on, since they certainly might scratch off at some point. I'll see if I can find the illustrator files, I know I had one for each design I traced.

4. Caliber Mengsk

XD Evidentally, I revived it.... I didn't notice the dates on the posts before posting.